• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Heimlich, Hex, Iljian, Sparrow, Tari, Traveler and Wanderer promoted!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the Counsellor's Hall last night Nathan Hawke began to hand out the very first Private First Class I award sashes.

Nathan Hawke: "Heimlich step up please"

Nathan Hawke: "You have made a big difference, Thank you for your help."
Next up was Hex!

Nathan Hawke: "Ahh my good man, Very worthy. You have fought well."

Nathan Hawke: "Now. Everyone's favourite healer and general witty man from way down south. He is full of laughs, Always willing to step into the breach.. Iljian!"

Nathan Hawke: "Now, Lurking in the shadows at times, Short of words at times but always with a good suggestion. Spaaaaaaaaaaaaroooooowwwww!"
Next up for their award was... Myself! :eek:

Nathan Hawke: "And now one who I have seen alot of bit heard less from, It's Tari Seregon!"
Almost finished, Next up was Wanderer!

Nathan Hawke: "Someone who I only recall seeing recently, over the past few months. But who has given us all some pointers, The man who walks the lands with only a nickname, Wanderer!"
Finally.... TRAVELER!

Nathan Hawke: "Traveler who speaks many wise words, and who has saved the day on many occasions with a smile on his face.."

All of us then took to the stage and cheered into the evening!

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations my friends! Well done! I hope I´ll be able to join you when things outside Sosaria is less hectic :) .