• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Finding the Trammel Demons..

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nathan walked into the Nujelm Theater bang on 8pm and got straight to the point, The plan was to Exorcise the demons from Mericles soul.

A witch named Mizara Khan had agreed to help Nathan by pulling the demons from Mericles body. Each demon was in a separate dungeon in Trammel and contained a book with keyword, and a 'Soul Shard'. We had 30 minutes to search the realm and kill these 7 demons.

I ran to Covetous first and found a black balron named 'Covetous'.

After the battle I discovered a 'Soul Shard' on the corpse and Ash who was also fighting the monster had received a book with the keyword 'REL'.

I moved to Deceit and arrived rather late as the balron for that dungeon had been killed.

After a wait at Nujel'm others started arriving back and so far 4 keywords have been found from the 7 dungeons. (Check the next reply for updated keywords)

Nathan stated we were to return on Sunday where we would continue the quest.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far I have heard:

Covetous: REL
Deceit: VAS
Despise: IN
Destard: KAL
Hythloth:
Shame: