• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Find The Ice Monsters! (23 12 09)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A note left at the Counselor's Hall told us to start hunting around the Trammel Dungeons at 8pm.

The first dungeon we headed to was Despise, Starting with Ice Serpents it moved onto Ice and Snow Elementals, to White Wryms.

Finally 3 Ice Fiends spawned, when attacked you could find a cake or jar of cookies in its corpse.

The next dungeon was Wrong, Again, A similar spawning method occured.

The next dungeon was the back end of Destard.

After the Ice Fiends had been killed EM Emile Layne gathered us together and gated to the Star Room.

After singing some Christmas Songs we were each taken onto the platform and given another christmas gift.

This was the end of the event. I enjoyed it very very much! Thank you EMs!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a good night for me - was in Flames party but somehow got dropped - So I went to bottom of Despise for some time and didnt see anything - went to Covetous worked my way to the bottom nothing again - Tried Shame same result so with time moving on I gave up. Ah well next time maybe.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now thats fast reporting and well done too. The event was great fun and the spawn was crazy enough to keep you frantic but livable, nicly done. It was also great to see such a pleasent crowd.

my full collection so far from the begining of this event is:

Red fruit cake
Red jar of cookies

Blue angel cake

Yellow cookies

A special thanks to those in my party who ensured everyone got some loot and swopping duplicates. Also to Emile for such a fun evening.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A special thanks to those in my party who ensured everyone got some loot and swopping duplicates
I rushed off to upload the screenshots so missed this, I have 2 red fruit cakes for anyone who needs a swap.

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got lost after 5 minutes and missed it too :(. OMG, I´m soo glad you couldn´t hear me... Am sick with swine flu and (I totally blame that ;)) was behaving like a baby. The family thinks I´m mad now, a 30+ woman bawling over little pixels :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

E

Evlar

Was all good fun...

...and now I've appeared nekked on Europa too :p

C

cheerful

Was all good fun...

...and now I've appeared nekked on Europa too :p
The lengths some people will go to just to get a piece of cake...shameful.

Agree with Flame, everything about the event was just right.
Never nice to hear about peoples misfortunes tho.
Better luck next time.

A

Angel121

yay, I was there although I wasn't aware there was a place to meet up, me and my wife where just recalling from dungeon to dungeon trying to find the next spawn and by luck we managed to get the despise, wrong and part of the destard.

Also found where to go to get into the star room afterwards when we realised there was a party taking place.

You can spot me Athenas and my better half Seirei in the wrong picture's :-D

Our First EM Event since coming back.