• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Repeat: Needed in Fel IMO.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feel free to add to this or post your comments... reading for the past week these are the things I would personally like to see in fel these days.

1. Statloss for normal pvp ... lasting 5 mins... (factions is 20 mins). You are still able to pvp, and heal and assist during this 5 mins... if you die in stat timer would be reset and you would start your 5 mins over.

2. Guards in Fel, not invul and not able to insta kill you. (like the older days when you could fight them, they are tough, but wont kill you with one hit)

3. Dungeons; when you die in them you get booted and can't enter dungeon for 20 mins.. (like it was for a while when power scrolls first came out, even 10 mins would be ok)

Just a few idea's I personally liked... please feel free to add anymore idea's for fel .. try and explain them in detail if possible so they make since and dont get flamed instantly .. :D

A

Arnie QuickPalm

fel is empty its going to stay that the killers want meat yet cry about thiefs so they dont really want the "good ol days" delete fel end of story want to pvp join a warring guild or a fraction no amount of carrots will get the pkers what they want and no one that does not want to pvp ever will

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the idea is to get people to play there I know one big thing that would help: Re do the world.
IF its a cooky cutter copy of tram (Yes I know tram is the copy but....) theres little to no incentive to ever go there.

So I say cut huge parts out of the world, and remake them. Make it a geographically different facet with new monsters and rewards and what have you.

That would get people to go there. If that is indeed the goal you have in mind.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mind discussing this issue, but a new thread was unnecessary. Why not move this over to the "Detrammelize Fel" thread and pick up discussion there? (TBH I am starting to lose track of the PvP related threads!

T

Tazar

If the idea is to get people to play there I know one big thing that would help: Re do the world.
IF its a cooky cutter copy of tram (Yes I know tram is the copy but....) theres little to no incentive to ever go there.

So I say cut huge parts out of the world, and remake them. Make it a geographically different facet with new monsters and rewards and what have you.

That would get people to go there. If that is indeed the goal you have in mind.
I like the idea, but I do not see how that would help... Personally, I know it would not get me or any of my guildmembers back into fel. For example, there are already Felucca only locations, and I certainly to not see the Trammel players rushing out to take a grand tour of Khaldun...

Maybe it would increase the "tourists" for a week or two, but I doubt there would be any lasting impact...