• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Removed

• Thread starter imported_King Edward
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_King Edward

I was Voted out of the JSV alliance. So Be IT

Those wishing to rejoin may now seek out Verum/Rojo/Gwen

Was fun while it lasted. Karma baby

L

leroyjenkins

I don't know what to say. im not happy, but definitively not sad..I am more surprised on this occurrence..
I honestly never thought of this ever happening

So were you going to now?

I

imported_King Edward

Ill be going no where
My only credit is my never weavering loyality to those i serve and play with.
My Reputation is gone over a moment of heated anger (tho ill never stop exacting revenge in the future). So Be It
I offer no excuses for my actions... Nor will i explain why i believe i was right in what i did.
Its a game. Plain and simple.
The alliance i was in is now only stronger for there decision. I must view this the same way i would had i been allowed to stay.
You may thank me Puffy if you have time for taking the long term heat off you. Someone has to be the bad guy and after 10 years its my turn.
See you all on the battlefield.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

just so you know i personally had no say so in the matter, and if i had a vote it would have been to keep you bro.i think its a sad day when you get booted because you ruffle a few feathers ingame. imo this was a big mistake. you dont kick loyal guildmates who havent done anything to either a guildmate or an alliance member. i am shocked...........

I

imported_King Edward

Why the Heck DIDNT you get a Vote??? I lost buy ONE DAMN VOTE!!!!

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

My Reputation is gone over a moment of heated anger

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a lot more than just a moment and you know it. Seriously... Seek some professional help.

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And you brought a real life tragedy into it...

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Lets see how you feel when its your mother?

Boy!

Kat is absolutly right, your just as unethical, moraly deficient, with zero commen sence as ed, and if your mother raised you to be like this!

you should both be very ashamed of yourselves!

Ill tell you this BoY!!
If Kat was to Leave Sp or krystal or many others, there would be an outcry for suport on there behalf, Why?? because they have come to Siege and made it a far better place because of there postive impact, it would be much lesser of a shard without them here........

Its because of people like you and ed with your LACK!! of ethical standards, thats brought down the good name of Siege Perilous, and put a black mark against the shard we have so vigoursly tried to make better!

Every community whether virtual or not has its bottom feeding under belly, and you have officially arrived, I congragulate you on making this shard a far lesser place with your active presence!

Hope Sp shuns the likes of you two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L

leroyjenkins

Wooo..
Can we keep the i hate you and insults, ect. down
dont wana get this removed to fast :p
jezze
i wana have fun with this1

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy... You deserve it... You made your bed... And its under mine... Im ahead of you now king dud.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Why the Heck DIDNT you get a Vote??? I lost buy ONE DAMN VOTE!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like me in BG look how things turned out for me
it aint always a bad thing...

And king you def took the heat off of me.. I may be alot of things but heartless? thats not one of them.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a lot more than just a moment and you know it. Seriously... Seek some professional help.

[/ QUOTE ]

slow down dr phil

I

imported_CountLovE

Give me a break.

I really want to vomit now from reading your comments.

G

Respect out to JSV for taking this seriously. This proves that most everyone in all the guilds and alliances are actually good people.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No, trust me, you have the same reputation as you always did.

Youve been booted from another guild eh? Says alot about your personality (in UO) . I remember kicking you from my guild back about 6 months or so after Siege started(may have been a year) when i caught you stealing pots out of the small guild house we had put up when you were playing under the Love Handles account, classic. I honestly believe JSV will grow into a better and stronger guild without the drama and hardships that you cause for your friends , guildmates and alliance mates. As I said before, stop acting like this is a sudden lapse of judgement. Youve been doing things like this for a long long time.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Give me a break.

I really want to vomit now from reading your comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why ? Do you usually vomit after your vent freak outs or something?

I

imported_Castor

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

anybody else laugh at this?

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Boy!

Kat is absolutly right, your just as unethical, moraly deficient, with zero commen sence as ed, and if your mother raised you to be like this!

Ill tell you this BoY!!
If Kat was to Leave Sp or krystal or many others, there would be an outcry for suport on there behalf, Why?? because they have come to Siege and made it a far better place because of there postive impact, it would be much lesser of a shard without them here........

Its because of people like you and ed with your LACK!! of ethical standards, thats brought down the good name of Siege Perilous, and put a black mark against the shard we have so vigoursly tried to make better!

Every community whether virtual or not has its bottom feeding under belly, and you have officially arrived, I congragulate you on making this shard a far lesser place with your active presence!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont know s**t about me, just bashing because someones actually taking up for ed. i never said anything to krystal personally, so dont lay that bag of crap on me. if you would ever take time to read my posts on it i never said "way to go" i simply stated my opinion that it wasnt reason enough to kick ed, imo... so whatever flame me talk all the smack you want, but ask anyone who plays with me and they got no problem with me im sure.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

anybody else laugh at this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy ahead of ya there.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

i think its a sad day when you get booted because you ruffle a few feathers ingame. imo this was a big mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]
So if I were to show up to your house and beat the living [censored] out of you for something you did in game it would be ok?

Because in my opinion bringing a serious OUT OF GAME situation into the game (or the otherway around) is not acceptable.

I hate half of you in game and will piss on your dead bodies and laugh about it. But I'd still be willing to buy you all a beer if you ever rolled through my town irl. I have little to no reason to dislike most of you personally. But when one of you makes it personal, that changes things.

Ruffle a few feathers- good god who are you?
Ruffling feathers is like res killing and laughing about it while claiming no skill.
Being out right bad is looting a house, or betraying a guildmate, or executing an in game scam.
But this? This was beyond that. Since most of us have stable mental health- all that in game stuff may rile us up or 'ruffle our feathers' or get us frustrated or even mad- but that doesn't tweak our personal emotions completely unrelated to the game.
What King Ed did was completely unrelated to UO, but was used as a tool to cause hurt on the most painful scale in a real life situation. I'm sure Krys is wise enough to not give 2 [censored] about what king ed does or thinks, but some things can still hurt even when completely prepared to take a blow.
You guys talk about honor on the battlefield- consider this situation- where was the honor in that?

*edit* It is a little disconcerting to hear the vote was close, but it came out right. Superdragons or not, ganks or not, hosue hiding or not, I'll gladly play with you all, jsv- you proved at least a majority of you have some sense.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree...

F

Feyre

<blockquote><hr>

Checkin out your sig you must be pretty happy I left huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha whoops i was signed in wrong on internet explorer!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

i think its a sad day when you get booted because you ruffle a few feathers ingame. imo this was a big mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]
So if I were to show up to your house and beat the living [censored] out of you for something you did in game it would be ok?

Because in my opinion bringing a serious OUT OF GAME situation into the game (or the otherway around) is not acceptable.

I hate half of you in game and will piss on your dead bodies and laugh about it. But I'd still be willing to buy you all a beer if you ever rolled through my town irl. I have little to no reason to dislike most of you personally. But when one of you makes it personal, that changes things.

Ruffle a few feathers- good god who are you?
Ruffling feathers is like res killing and laughing about it while claiming no skill.
Being out right bad is looting a house, or betraying a guildmate, or executing an in game scam.
But this? This was beyond that. Since most of us have stable mental health- all that in game stuff may rile us up or 'ruffle our feathers' or get us frustrated or even mad- but that doesn't tweak our personal emotions completely unrelated to the game.
What King Ed did was completely unrelated to UO, but was used as a tool to cause hurt on the most painful scale in a real life situation. I'm sure Krys is wise enough to not give 2 [censored] about what king ed does or thinks, but some things can still hurt even when completely prepared to take a blow.
You guys talk about honor on the battlefield- consider this situation- where was the honor in that?

*edit* It is a little disconcerting to hear the vote was close, but it came out right. Superdragons or not, ganks or not, hosue hiding or not, I'll gladly play with you all, jsv- you proved at least a majority of you have some sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine what would hurt Krystal more than Edwards usual belligerant behavior and bad judgement in using Krystal's real life pain, would be for everyone to accept it as ok... Well it wasn't ok and I'm pleasantly surprised at the right thing being done by this group of long standing enablers of King Edwards and they proved me wrong in thinking they would not do the right thing...Good.. I'm happy to be wrong...

I know it was not easy and all this mess with Edwards once again has caused you all to stress instead of laugh and have fun... And please remember that when a person is capable of certain gross behavior once... more than likely he is capable of repeating...

I

imported_Leaf

Goron, You said it all. I couldn't have said it better. He is a sad excuse for a human being and it's a shame he can even remain in this game. I agree that it was really sad there was even a vote on his behavior, but unfornately in our society even Pedophiles in this country get a trial. Some things I'll never understand.

G

<blockquote><hr>

but unfornately in our society even Pedophiles in this country get a trial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, that whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing is really hogwash. I should be able to point my finger at someone, scream "pedophile" and watch the lynchmob mentality take effect.

sheesh.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, that whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing is really hogwash. I should be able to point my finger at someone, scream "pedophile" and watch the lynchmob mentality take effect.

sheesh.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you missed the point.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

"If the character of a man is unclear to you, take a look at his friends"
Chinese Proverb

Your a bottom feeder also, you and ed have the same sickness... denial is NOT a river in Egypt. Im just glad you showed Sp your ass. And I know ed well, and if you are considered close to him, Well the quote in above sentence sais it all, hope to see both of you leaving siege soon, this community needs to purge itself from the likes of you two.

You can maintain a friendship and still maintain your integrity, but if theres no integrity in the first place...you end up looking like you have.

your not worth anymore of my time, ive said my peace, with people like you, theres no point, its more for the purpose of letting SP know that there are folks who will stand up against people like ed and you, and actually call it the way it is.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

sheesh.

I think you missed the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes just wanting to pancake about something, he gets like that once a month for a few days
*shrugs*

A

Alvo

We are giving this idiot exactly what he wanted in the first place, attention. He did what he did and we all know the kind of person he is. Lets not feed into it anymore. He knows hes a dirtbag and that absolutely no one in this game likes him, in fact we all loathe him and wish him gonorrhea, but lets not give him the satisfaction of knowing that he struck a nerve. If we let this carry on for months, he gets what he wanted, he won.

I

imported_Castor

<blockquote><hr>

We are giving this idiot exactly what he wanted in the first place, attention. He did what he did and we all know the kind of person he is. Lets not feed into it anymore. He knows hes a dirtbag and that absolutely no one in this game likes him, in fact we all loathe him and wish him gonorrhea, but lets not give him the satisfaction of knowing that he struck a nerve. If we let this carry on for months, he gets what he wanted, he won.

[/ QUOTE ]

a little harsh on ru arent ya?

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

Ill be going no where
My Reputation is gone over a moment of heated anger (tho ill never stop exacting revenge in the future). So Be It
I offer no excuses for my actions... Nor will i explain why i believe i was right in what i did.
The alliance i was in is now only stronger for there decision. I must view this the same way i would had i been allowed to stay.
You may thank me Puffy if you have time for taking the long term heat off you. Someone has to be the bad guy and after 10 years its my turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

That you did it in the first place shows your immaturity.

That you still defend the act (even after presumably calming down) suggests that you are a sociopath.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ill be going no where

[/ QUOTE ]

That you did it in the first place shows your immaturity.

That you still defend the act (even after presumably calming down) suggests that you are a sociopath.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify what a sociopath is, in case some people don't know, I have copied a list of common traits associated with the disorder

# Glibness and Superficial Charm

# Manipulative
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

# Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

# Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

# Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

# Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

# Incapacity for Love

# Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

# Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

# Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

# Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

# Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

# Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, **** and sexual acting out of all sorts.

# Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

# Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

I

imported_Goron

all those points exceot maybe

# Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, **** and sexual acting out of all sorts.

fit the bill.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

How'd that triple faceplant at chaos go for ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, your asking about dying to spawn? Wow. Ahwell, few more days you should be out of your whiney stage

S

Sir Ha-ward

Damn near fits him perfect, lol. Now leave homey alone and lets get back to king edward :p

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Boy!

Ill tell you this BoY!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont know s**t about me, just bashing because someones actually taking up for ed. i never said anything to krystal personally, so dont lay that bag of crap on me. if you would ever take time to read my posts on it i never said "way to go" i simply stated my opinion that it wasnt reason enough to kick ed, imo... so whatever flame me talk all the smack you want, but ask anyone who plays with me and they got no problem with me im sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should we ask King or Count? lowell..

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Alvo I agree with you completly except for hoping and wishing bad things upon him irl... Dont worry about that, hell take care of it himself... And honestly this guy is a complete joke... Must be really screwed up to have that kind of outlook on life and not have any remorse/regret for what he said....

Krystal hunny, I wish you the best and hopefully everything passes.... You nor anyone deserves to have to deal with this kind of [censored] after such a tough and close loss.... &lt;3 hope you feel better :0 you can readd me to icq if you want too

G

For the love of... I take one little trip out of town and this happens? *shakes head*

Guess what though. Kelmo has gone mobile and fianally gotten a lap top. Phear me!

Personal attacks will not fly, kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.