• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Remove guards from vvv towns

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Bleak Can you please take a look into removing guards from the current VvV town? I was guard whacked yet again by a guard that was hit by my super nova when killing another VvV participant. Reds are at a real disadvantage when fighting in these towns woth aoe spells and potions. @Mesanna

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also as a Paladin fighting for Virtue, I lose karma in towns when my area effects hit stray dogs and cats - hindering my ability to fight evil. [True but not a serious complaint]

Feanaro is right and reds who participate as Vice in VvV should not have to worry about being guard wacked when battling in a VvV town.

-Lore

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Also as a Paladin fighting for Virtue.

Feanaro is right and reds who participate as Virtue in VvV should not have to worry about being guard wacked when battling in a VvV town.

-Lore
Fixed.

All this is true except the part about me fighting for vice. HI-5 fights for the virtues, and all that is good on Siege.