• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Reminder: Event tonight (3/18) and Wednesday (3/20)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder – there are events tonight at 8pm EST and on Wednesday at 9:30pm EST. Please see the monthly schedule for more details.

EM Claudius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It is a great, great pity that I won't be at these.

:(

Hopefully my real life schedule will be more conducive to the Catskills EM Team being on-screen together in the coming months.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey barnaby does that meat pie you gave out do anything? I thought about clicking it but was worried I would get screwed and eat it or something.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to it Claudius ;)

Cerwin - while I can't say for certain as the imp was the one who cooked the things, with a sense of humor such as he has I imagine they MUST do something, though it might not necessarily be triggered by clicking on it......:eyes:

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I enjoy the instant kill special move. However, I must admit that I wasn't there for that particular one.