• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remembering sallie

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sets up the ABM and Thinks of sallie *

Today is the 5th anniversary of hearing about sallies death, and because his death and the posts there after that filled U-Hall for days, were the reason for the Players Memorial Form to be created, I thought this was the place to remember him.

Yes I will post something there, but this is the place he spent most of his time.

Know you are still thought of and Know you are still Missed.

Peace be with you sallie, my U-Hall Friend and Brother.

Caesar

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*orders a Diet Pepsi and Nacho's*

You're a tough act to follow Caesar. I pondered forever how to reply.

It's hard when we lose someone we have come to care for in this world of ours. Even if they have just moved on to other things.

Tonight as I celibrate the Anniversary of Sosaria I will remember those who have touched my life here in our lands and raise a pint of ale in their memory.
To Goodman, Grog, Sallie, and all those who are missed.

*salutes*

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*orders a Diet Pepsi and Nacho's*

You're a tough act to follow Caesar. I pondered forever how to reply.

It's hard when we lose someone we have come to care for in this world of ours. Even if they have just moved on to other things.

Tonight as I celibrate the Anniversary of Sosaria I will remember those who have touched my life here in our lands and raise a pint of ale in their memory.
To Goodman, Grog, Sallie, and all those who are missed.

*salutes*
* Hugs Lady_Rachel *

I am glad you followed and I am glad you posted. Because we remember those who impacted our lives, is the reason they live on.

Peace be with You Lady_Rachel

Caesar

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*orders a coke, sits by the door and smiles at Caesar*

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
~William Shakespeare

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*orders a coke, sits by the door and smiles at Caesar*

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
~William Shakespeare
* Gives DevilsOwn a Big Bear Hug *

Thanks for reading this.

Peace be with You DevilsOwn

Caesar

L

Lord Drakelord

Hard to believe 5 years has passed, but I do remember reading Sallie posts here as well as read Grog and others that have left this world for that one above. A toast to all! *raise his cup* May they always look over us!

L

Luna du Selene

sits silently in remembrance of Sallie, Goodman, Grog... and most especially my dear sweet Microelf.

Thank you for this thread, Caesar :) :hug: