• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember the polls!

C

Caretaker

This forum used to have a bi-weekly poll but it seems people were forgotten it. Since I'm a poor student that can't affort stratics+ ill have to do it with the resources that are available to me, which would be brackets /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif. So here it comes:

What's your farvorite armor property:

[ ] Nightsight
[ ] Hitpoint regen 2
[ ] Mana regen 2
[ ] Stramina regen 3
[ ] Hitpoint increase 3
[ ] Mana increase 6
[X] Stramina increase 8
[ ] Reflex physical damage 13%
[ ] Lower reagent cost 15%
[ ] Total resistance 50%

(btw, i know these aren't the max value's, but otherwise everybody would go for 20% lrc /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif)

I

imported_Famine

To be honest, being mainly a pvm'er I wear any old crap most of the time but of the choices I'd go for

Lower reagent cost 15% if it's meddable

I

imported_hen

Like Famine i wear any old crap whether pvm or pvp but if i had to pick a property it would be luck i guess which isn't on your list.
I don't think luck should ever have been introduced though.

I

imported_Angus

I dont care for any armour property, so ill go for:

[X] Pre-Pub 16/AoS Gm Armour.

G

*you see Magdalene using her l33t powers and trying not to screw up*