• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember me from UO?

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By that I mean the stratics messageboard for Ultima Online. I had let my three accounts for that game go unpaid for so long that the mods of the game erased my houses. Both of which I'd paid RL cash for when I was more addicted to that game. But my RL seemed to drastically catch up with me. Lots of stuff happened and I find myself still shellshocked and incapabable of deciphering what exactly happened. Not going to talk about that.

Anyhow, now that I had lost all that virtual booty, I decided to give this game a chance... again. I forgot where to find her, but if you see a catlady named "Eowyn Song" working her skills, give a shout out. :D

O

Onewing

In case I don't see you, I'll give you a shout anyway...hey Eowyn Song!

:D

J

jamison

What server were you on? I played heavily on Napa Valley, Lake Austin and Atlantic... still play on Napa Valley.:)