• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember come Election time ..

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First thing you need to do is find a host for your images. There are many out there but it seems like a lot of people on stratics use this site:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

You need to upload the pic and copy the URL.

When you open up the window to make a new post you'll see on the menu bar the lil button that looks like a square with a mountain and sun. That is the insert image button.
Click the button, insert your link, click preview to see if you've done it right, then add your text etc.

It's easy. I did it so it's obviously easy.:dunce: But you're smarter then you let on so you should have no problem. :p

If you need a hand catch me in game and I'll walk you through it.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruh roh.

More campaign posters incoming?

*readies stoic mask of obliviousness + 3*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ruh roh.

More campaign posters incoming?

*readies stoic mask of obliviousness + 3*
You really think I'd let y'all off that easy? Of course there are more comin but i was busy all weekend then computer took a dirt nap last night

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK last one for a while. I swear!

Note: This one is aimed mainly at my age group (or maybe even a lil older)

Yes, that my friends is The Tubes!

The name of the song is " I was a punk before you were (and we always vote STFU) "

L

Lindae

Once again, I made a poster for my own campaign but it ended up being perfect for yours! Isn't it strange how that keeps happening?

http://i51.***********/25zqrfq.png

make the voices go away

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Now there was a man who truly understood politics!

Remember all Government is by nature incompetent and corrupt ... and so am I !

A more perfect fit y'all will never find

Vote Slug ! :party: