• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Relvinians Experimental Hair Tonic

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one of the few that dropped and was curious if the EM's or Messana could potentially help me get this item named back to what it is supposed to be. The day after the event the item lost its name when server came back up and the friend I got from years back never had the ambition to have it renamed, that or he tried and they would not do it. I forget.

Anyways. Does anyone know if they can help with that sort of thing? I would love for it to have it actual name and not "a lesser explosion potion"

Before anyone asks. It is NOT for sale. Never will be. Got from friend and its sentimental value means more to me that gold.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stupid question perhaps, but was this stuff actually usable?

I hope it gets fixed for you btw.

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stupid question perhaps, but was this stuff actually usable?

I hope it gets fixed for you btw.
It acts like a lesser explosion potion.
I had gotten 2 of these and thought maybe they will do something to these giant meat eating sheep!
So I double clicked and tossed it and boom 13 damage and a pissed off sheep.

T

Tinsil

It acts like a lesser explosion potion.
I had gotten 2 of these and thought maybe they will do something to these giant meat eating sheep!
So I double clicked and tossed it and boom 13 damage and a pissed off sheep.
Ouch.

Orc39

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got to 2 of it in not same time,and 1 of it already got fixed in yrs ago.