• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ReleaseAll fix

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appeared the releaseall functionality was not working. I have a version I created. It has been working for me while training taming so I thought I would post it here. Swap out the EnhancePack.ReleasePet function located in the EnhancePack.lua file with the below code. Good luck!

Code:
function EnhancePack.ReleasePet(timePassed)
    if EnhancePack.ReleaseAll then
        EnhancePack.DeltaRelease = EnhancePack.DeltaRelease + timePassed
        if EnhancePack.DeltaRelease > EnhancePack.DelayRelease then
            EnhancePack.DeltaRelease = 0

local petSize = table.getn(WindowData.Pets.PetId)
            local numPet
            for numPet = 1, petSize do
                local name = WindowData.MobileName[WindowData.Pets.PetId[numPet]].MobName
                local convName =string.gsub(WStringToString(name), "^%s*(.-)%s*$", "%1")
                if(IsMobile(WindowData.Pets.PetId[numPet]) and not wstring.find(name, L"ReleasePet")) then
                    if ((wstring.find(wstring.lower(name), L"elemental") or CreaturesDB.IsDaemon(string.lower(convName)) and string.find(convName, " ")) or string.find(convName, " ")) then
                        EnhancePack.DelayRelease = 1

WindowData.Pets.RenameId = WindowData.Pets.PetId[numPet]
                        WindowData.Pets.Name = WStringToString(L"ReleasePet") .. tostring(numPet)
                        BroadcastEvent(SystemData.Events.RENAME_MOBILE)   
                        return
                    end
                end
            end

for numPet = 1, petSize do
                local name = WindowData.MobileName[WindowData.Pets.PetId[numPet]].MobName
                if(IsMobile(WindowData.Pets.PetId[numPet]) and wstring.find(name, L"ReleasePet")) then
                    SendChat( ChatSettings.Channels[ SystemData.ChatLogFilters.SAY ], L"ReleasePet" .. StringToWString(tostring(numPet)) .. L" release" )
                end
            end

EnhancePack.ReleaseAll = false
            EnhancePack.DelayRelease = 0.3
        end
    end
end

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's always a bad idea fix things by yourself, mainly because every patch will override them. If something doesn't work just report it, I don't think I've ever delayed a fix when reported :p

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
greetings Pinco :) first thank you again for your wonderful UI! you are correct this will be overwritten each update. I thought this was a known issue based on this post. Hopefully it can be resolved. I will consider this the bug report then :) Keep up the great work!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not consider any bug reports on stratics as I said many other times in the past, because there are several other forums and I don't have time to track all of them.
So I consider only the reports through the ingame bug reports (that works ONLY if you have EC playsound enabled), or in my forum (my signature link).

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco. I tried to register on your forum but when I clicked register I received the following message:
[#10123] The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations.