• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Relay for Life Who Do You Fight and Live for

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Thread is to show you fight for post pic, post story,
is my Aunt who live every day with LEUKEMIA aunt.jpg this is my Step Grandma who lost her fight in Dec of 2010 to PANCREATIC CANCER
grandma 2.jpg
and this is my grandmother who lost her fight to Brain Cancer in Oct 1999
grandma.jpg
these ladys are why i fight. they will all way be part of me and i love them all very much on how strong they were and are

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not have many pictures of my parents... unfortunately. I did manage to buy a big mausoleum and built them a "forever" resting place, that I do have a picture of and I am proud to have been able to build that for them... it is where I will go as well, my sister... my husband... and his parents too.

But.... my mother who died of Ovarian Cancer and my father who died of sudden heart failure is who I live for not just fight!!! Every day.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lost my mom, dad, sister and brother to cancer. During the last weeks of my moms life we had her in Hospice in our home. It was for us an honor and a privilege to be able to care for her and to ease her passing as much as we could.