• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Relationship between str/dex/int and hits/stam/mana

Tsadkiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was used to see a direct Relationship between str/dex/int and hits/stam/mana.
I tried to upgrade a kitsune str=194 dex=143 int=404 to str=515 dex=150 int=500.
I had before HP=302 stam=143 mana =404 and I stayed at the same level (animal lore gump).
Does that mean that there is in the new system no Relationship between these two groups of parameters and that you can (and have to) set them regardless of the others

Last edited:

Tsadkiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the confirmation. As it seems to be the same for base damage, it means that the whole calculation system has been rewritten and has to be discovered.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks for the confirmation. As it seems to be the same for base damage, it means that the whole calculation system has been rewritten and has to be discovered.
I jumped a Cu up to 700 str thinking he would get increased hp's (yeah I was wrong lol) but even though his base damage did not change he did seem to get a nice little bump in damage output. Maybe there is a multiplier to base damage scaled with str ??? Dunno.. just throwing it out there.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Training Point Weight Caps
  • Strength, Dexterity & Intelligence: 2300
  • Hit Point, Stamina & Mana: 3300
  • Resists: 1095
These are weighted you don't just add them up.