• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rejoining the FFXI ranks

M

Mystan

Hi everyone my name is mystan a taru WHM on the Ramuh server. I just started the game not too long ago. I am only lv 4 at the moment but i have been getting used to playing on a laptop, since i just got a brand new one last night and its exciting to be playing on a 14.1" screen but its relaxing and easier to control in some ways than a full-size keyboard.

Anyways i wanted to say hi and that i hope i can find a nice LS to settle into, and if i have to solo for awhile i dont mind, however i wonder what has changed since i played back in 2004 its nice having the 2008 collection to the game and i would love to be a SCH/WHM or a DNC/WHM but what i would love to be is a Summoner, but i have a ways to go before i think of anything like that lol.. i can walk ok but i am going to have to get used to groups in a smaller scaled computer. However, the computer i got now works much better than my desktop i had it had a Nvidia 6150le already built in and ran like crap even with 2GB upgraded memory ... This computer has 4GB and an ATI radeon 3100 and runs much smoother.

Since i arrived on Ramuh i noticed the population to be scarce and i was hoping to meet some friends here because ive been away for over a few years and i used to play on Shiva but i thought playing on Ramuh would be good however i hope things have changed because i need sociality in this game and i dont want to be soloing for weeks on end just to come to a brick wall heh ...

Well i am sorry if i am writing a novel but bottom line is i thought i would introduce myself and plant my feet in ramuh and try to figure out how im going to amass my millions all over again >< oh well im sure the economy is good as well.. Hope to see you all soon

Mystan :scholar:

PS. I hope dunes have improved >< sometimes i feel like a :loser: trying to get back into things knowing things will be dead sometimes :p

T

tanls

Welcome back! Looks like you picked a good time to come back. Hopefully, with the new level sync and greater exp for EP/DC mobs, the lower level scene will improve. Partying will hopefully be much better than it has been lately.