• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regine - Allow Faction PvP In Trammel

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammies are joining factions for the items and never participating in the fights.

They consented to PvP when they clicked "OK" to join Factions so make them participate.

Otherwise they abuse the system to get the items and never step foot in fel again. This causes the price of normal artifacts to depreciate.

If they want to bank sit safely they can log on a non-faction character, or take their character out of factions.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They pressed OK to allow fighting in Felucca. If kill points were left alone then there would be no issues with players staying in Trammel because they would have no points. But with players being able to get hundreds of points, they will be able to stay in Trammel for months.

Plus those people staying in Trammel all the time wouldn't be fighting anyway. So if they can maintain their rank, good for them. Don't hurt the rest of faction players who want to PVP at times of their choosing.

N

Nastia Cross

Amen to that... bring on the faction fights in Trammel.

C

Chaosy

I agree. Faction items were introduced as an incentive to join factions, not for people to hoard the items for cheap and not participate in a risk/reward system.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They want to bring in the Order/Chaos aspect, might as well go all the way.

S

Satanatra

Just one question... why do you care what trammies do in tram?

You say it depresses artifact prices, but i havent seen a major drop in items since they raised the rate at which they drop in Doom. Do you really care bout the price of artifacts anyway? I doubt u spend all day farming items in doom... thats a job for trammies... in other words...

If in fact trammies using faction arties lowers the value of doom arties, then they are only really affecting themselves...

Perhaps you are a secret trammy...

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mostly it's principle. They're taking advantage of a system they will never participate in.

The trammies have to farm points to stay rank 10. This alters the proportion needed for others to be rank 10. Take a crappy factioner that actually fights in fel. He may never get more than a couple points at a time. However, he is at least participating in the system. The trammie who farms the points and runs to tram will only lose his points to a very very slow decay.

Said trammies may also, very very carefully, sneak into fel in order to elect their trammie GM the Commanding Lord of said faction. Why? Who knows, they're trammelites. But it seriously affects the ACTUAL faction players. They've tried that in TB on GL several times.

Some trammelites, instead of paying ridiculous amounts of gold for silver, will instead brave fel in order to farm it. One blue TB trammelite tamer is farming the best silver spot for hours, and an actual TB faction player shows up because he needs silver to make defenses for the bases...whats he to do? Take a murder count? Being red is stupid in factions, especially for TB.

Although they dont mean anything, the trammies will also grab the faction crafter titles and run to tram with it. When you die in a faction fight, you go into stat, and thus lose that crafter title. The trammie, however, never dies, so he holds the title for all eternity.

So aside from those reasons...well, again, it really comes down to principle. They're taking advantage of a system that many faction players work VERY hard to participate in.

S

Satanatra

The trammies are taking advantage of a system that was in fact designed specifically to get more trammies experimenting with factions/fel.

Lets face it, when factions was left to the pvpers, it died a painful death. Now that the trammies have come and factions are busy, funny isnt it that pvpers are asking for trammies to stay out of factions.

so it can die another slow, painful death?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just one question... why do you care what trammies do in tram?

You say it depresses artifact prices, but i havent seen a major drop in items since they raised the rate at which they drop in Doom. Do you really care bout the price of artifacts anyway? I doubt u spend all day farming items in doom... thats a job for trammies... in other words...

If in fact trammies using faction arties lowers the value of doom arties, then they are only really affecting themselves...

Perhaps you are a secret trammy...
Or perhaps your a dumb ****..

We dont give a **** if the trammies want to have a big circle jerk looking at each others pet stats but if they are exploiting our faction system and using our items while not participating then that pisses us off. There are some trammies who farm points to acquire rank 10. Once they take a rank 10 position (there is only a limited amount of rank 10s) they can use any item in the safety of trammel while the people who actually pvp and gain and lose points have to get that much more points to get rank 10.

Either way don't try and and make a point in a conversation you know nothing about.. at least do some research on how the system works. Anyone who has a decent understanding of the system can see its all ****ed up.. ... that is everyone except the devs...

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I continue to be amused by posts like this.

I don't know....Maybe in places other than LS there are mass amounts of players who otherwise never go to Felucca participating in Factions just for the items, and are somehow exploiting the system for points without actually participating.

However, on LS Trammel players aren't doing Factions. Rather it's Fellie guilds who don't otherwise case about Factions, but want the items. They'll snatch some cities when the items are running out.

Do you all think it could be the same way on your shards, and you are all just pre-conditioned to call anyone you don't like a "Trammie" even when they have nothing whatsoever to do with Trammel?

Here's LS's roster:

http://town.uo.com/factions/factions_4.html

Not a single Trammel guild on there.

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As to the topic of the post, Faction fighting in Trammel.....I'm divided on the topic. If they did this I'd basically have to re-join Factions for fictional/RP reasons.

Factions is not in Trammel currently for fictional/RP reasons. The government withdrew from Felucca, relocated in Trammel (which they had basically created using powerful magics), and the remnants of the government (TB Faction) fight it out with the other 3 Factions for control over Felucca.

Ironically, it would make fictional sense for Faction fighting to come to Trammel for at least awhile (the Trammel government, with the exception of the still-living Casca, being reduced to blood stains on the wall). Whether or not it would be a good thing for the game, however, is another matter.

-Galen's player

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammies are joining factions for the items and never participating in the fights.

They consented to PvP when they clicked "OK" to join Factions so make them participate.

Otherwise they abuse the system to get the items and never step foot in fel again. This causes the price of normal artifacts to depreciate.

If they want to bank sit safely they can log on a non-faction character, or take their character out of factions.
Only when they stop blues from interfering in Factions

D

Der Rock

hahahahha..
what did u expected????
fellucca revitalization?????
fresh hamsters for the assasines ????

look at my posts, i had forcast it all.
i am damn right again :)
and be sure, replicas go the same way ;)

its time to remove fell from uo, and implement a faction/guild/party war only in uo ;)

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mostly it's principle. They're taking advantage of a system they will never participate in.

The trammies have to farm points to stay rank 10. This alters the proportion needed for others to be rank 10. Take a crappy factioner that actually fights in fel. He may never get more than a couple points at a time. However, he is at least participating in the system. The trammie who farms the points and runs to tram will only lose his points to a very very slow decay.

Said trammies may also, very very carefully, sneak into fel in order to elect their trammie GM the Commanding Lord of said faction. Why? Who knows, they're trammelites. But it seriously affects the ACTUAL faction players. They've tried that in TB on GL several times.

Some trammelites, instead of paying ridiculous amounts of gold for silver, will instead brave fel in order to farm it. One blue TB trammelite tamer is farming the best silver spot for hours, and an actual TB faction player shows up because he needs silver to make defenses for the bases...whats he to do? Take a murder count? Being red is stupid in factions, especially for TB.

Although they dont mean anything, the trammies will also grab the faction crafter titles and run to tram with it. When you die in a faction fight, you go into stat, and thus lose that crafter title. The trammie, however, never dies, so he holds the title for all eternity.

So aside from those reasons...well, again, it really comes down to principle. They're taking advantage of a system that many faction players work VERY hard to participate in.
I WOULD HAVE VOTED YOU PRESIDENT SIR!:bowdown:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahahha..
what did u expected????
fellucca revitalization?????
fresh hamsters for the assasines ????

look at my posts, i had forcast it all.
i am damn right again :)
and be sure, replicas go the same way ;)

its time to remove fell from uo, and implement a faction/guild/party war only in uo ;)
go play sims online:loser:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or perhaps your a dumb ****..

We dont give a **** if the trammies want to have a big circle jerk looking at each others pet stats but if they are exploiting our faction system and using our items while not participating then that pisses us off. There are some trammies who farm points to acquire rank 10. Once they take a rank 10 position (there is only a limited amount of rank 10s) they can use any item in the safety of trammel while the people who actually pvp and gain and lose points have to get that much more points to get rank 10.

Either way don't try and and make a point in a conversation you know nothing about.. at least do some research on how the system works. Anyone who has a decent understanding of the system can see its all ****ed up.. ... that is everyone except the devs...

dude just got VERBALLYWTFPWNINRL :owned::owned::owned:

A

Anon McDougle

Don't hurt the rest of faction players who want to PVP at times of their choosing.
This i dont understand PVPers want to have nonconsenual PVP yet want to be trammie care bears too

i wish they would make that little red gate one way !!!

D

Der Rock

I wish you a nice time learning the english language.

I hear Rosetta Stone works well.
nice post :)

I HAVE a nice time learning english,every day i learn new words.

btw. wich language can you spell beside your native language???????

and, i can post you many other native english spelling people here on stratics who post with mistakes in writing. ;)

thx for posting

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice post :)

I HAVE a nice time learning english,every day i learn new words.

btw. wich language can you spell beside your native language???????

and, i can post you many other native english spelling people here on stratics who post with mistakes in writing. ;)

thx for posting
Spelling isn't the issue. I can speak any language on a forum. It looks like you have altavista's babelfish in one window and stratics in the other. I can post in about 30 languages too.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This i dont understand PVPers want to have nonconsenual PVP yet want to be trammie care bears too

i wish they would make that little red gate one way !!!
Playing in Felucca is a choice. There is nothing that forces a person to go to Felucca, so many flat out refuse to go there. Changing Factions to work on every facet would not only discourage people from participating freely, the system would also have to be changed so that Factions affects those facets. I don't think that would be very popular with the "Trammies".

L

Lord Achilles™

I understand that "back in the day" most folks that played in Trammel didn't want to participate in factions becuase they didn't want to lose there "stuff" (potted plants, paint brushes, etc.). The times have certainly changed with Item Insurance and items being blessed. I guess I fail to see the problem with allowing the faction fighting to come to Trammel. At most I lose some potions, a few apples, and maybe some silver when I die, and I sit in stat for 20mins... If you clicked the "Ok" to join the faction and understood what you were signing up for you should be obligated to play in the system to inherit the rewards. It's not like anyone is asking for the gates to open up and allow a free-for-all in Trammel (although it would be the best X-mas gift ever!).

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand that "back in the day" most folks that played in Trammel didn't want to participate in factions becuase they didn't want to lose there "stuff" (potted plants, paint brushes, etc.). The times have certainly changed with Item Insurance and items being blessed.
Do you insure every item in your house? In your bank? Every time you craft a piece of armor, do you insure that?

Having to insure every single item will be too costly for some people. Even people who PVP can have a difficult time keeping up insurance money. Plus having to check every single time whether you insured that potted plant will get tedious.

Having one facet focused on PVP is the way to go. Trying to move PVP into Trammel is something you just don't want to do.

S

Saleena

Do you insure every item in your house? In your bank? Every time you craft a piece of armor, do you insure that?

Having to insure every single item will be too costly for some people. Even people who PVP can have a difficult time keeping up insurance money. Plus having to check every single time whether you insured that potted plant will get tedious.

Having one facet focused on PVP is the way to go. Trying to move PVP into Trammel is something you just don't want to do.

I do believe there is an option to set your house to private, And I did not know that when you die someone could take everything out of your bank? I'm sure people would keep the important things insured and watch what they pull out of the bank or put in it. I mean serioulsy think about your post there for a minute.
Factions should go to trammel! I Vote Yes!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think factions should go to Trammel, but I do think there should be a faster rate of decay on faction kill points. This way, people get to keep their precious Trammel safe, but if they use faction items they will be forced to participate in factions on a regular basis to maintain rank.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think people who are not good at PvP and join factions to get a taste of it would be very leery of jumping into it if the PvP extends across all facets. And people like me that are in it now and still getting their feet wet with the PvP may just decide extending the PvP across all facets is more of a risk than they want to take.

I know it's the way I feel about it and one reason I've lost a lot of interest in factions lately. When I heard rumblings that it was headed in the direction of Order/Chaos, that was the first thing that came to mind....freely attackable no matter where you go.

Ah well.

I guess I'm still just a wussy old grandma and don't belong in Fel or factions. Was a waste of time ever thinking it was something I could ever enjoy over the long haul. All you tough old PvPers just need more folks like you that live for the fights....not a bunch of wussy old ladies that secretly enjoy factions more for the teamwork than the fights.

:-(

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Come back to GL and join MPR. Grannie thieves, for the win!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO !!!!!! Lynk just wants to come to tram and kill me, but seriously he is right, and something does need to be done. Granted I am a trammy myself, and I just guard the sigils when I have the time. they should of made it when a trammel town is being invaded faction players should of been able to attack each other in the town that is being invaded. If you dont want to be attacked then go to the invasion on a non faction character.

D

Der Rock

Spelling isn't the issue. I can speak any language on a forum. It looks like you have altavista's babelfish in one window and stratics in the other. I can post in about 30 languages too.
No,only thing i use is called "LEO-German-English dictionary" if i need a special word.
overall i can use english-spelling for normal conversation.

You didn´t answer the question.
you be aware, that unaware people who can´t answer questions always use a counterquestion to attempt their lack of knowledge? :loser:

funny is that in most cases people of your "playstyle" affirmed this :coco:

:owned:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You didn´t answer the question.
you be aware, that unaware people who can´t answer questions always use a counterquestion to attempt their lack of knowledge? :loser:
ya.. since I asked you a question. (That was sarcasm, your dictionary won't translate that.)

I CAN HAZ CHESEBUGRER NOW?

That's how you sound to everyone.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO !!!!!! Lynk just wants to come to tram and kill me, but seriously he is right, and something does need to be done. Granted I am a trammy myself, and I just guard the sigils when I have the time. they should of made it when a trammel town is being invaded faction players should of been able to attack each other in the town that is being invaded. If you dont want to be attacked then go to the invasion on a non faction character.
What I think some people who have been in factions a long time may have forgotten is that not everyone who plays UO has multiple accounts. That would probably be especially true if by some miracle UO suddenly starts attracting new players. A lot of people who have been in factions for many years have multiple accounts because of the old rule that you could only have one character per account per shard in factions.

So, someone who only has one account and puts their best fighter into factions may not have the luxury of having several other characters on their account that are capable of doing a lot of PvM fighting. For example, they may have a couple of characters tied up as crafters, since EA in their wisdom seems to be pushing in the direction of requiring ever more skills for crafting. So what you are asking for is to have these folks who never really tried factions before and only have one account to devote one character exclusively to PvP. I just don't see how that is going to be attractive to masses of people, I just don't. I think the increase in faction characters that we have seen over the last couple of months has been due IN PART to the change in the beneficial acts rule and allowing multiple characters from the same account into factions. These rule changes were made specifically to encourage large guilds to get into factions, giving the players the freedom to do PvP part of the time and to do other stuff in Trammel the rest of the time. Unfortunately, we then got the stupid stupid pixel crack and kill point changes that I think truly muddied the waters for a lot of people on WHY they would want to get into factions.

Oh well.

I think at this point even if EA bows to the wishes of the majority of people who have posted in this thread, it may be too little, too late to draw in the dedicated PvPers you really want. I just don't think their numbers exist in the game anymore. And all those folks who left and haven't come back....well, January 22nd and Darkfall opening up will make for serious competition and I really don't think UO's going to win that fight if Darkfall makes it out of the starting gate.

Edited to add the following: If by chance what you want goes through, it would also have the effect of diluting even further the number of potential enemies for your red faction characters to fight. Draconi's stated 2-3 times in the last six months that red characters are not going to be able to leave Fel, although I think they will have some new territory to roam when the SA dungeon(s) open. I believe part of it is supposed to be Fel only and open to red characters.

L

lady_pearl

I agree 100% - Even though I bank sit on my Pvper sometimes.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What I think some people who have been in factions a long time may have forgotten is that not everyone who plays UO has multiple accounts. That would probably be especially true if by some miracle UO suddenly starts attracting new players. A lot of people who have been in factions for many years have multiple accounts because of the old rule that you could only have one character per account per shard in factions.

So, someone who only has one account and puts their best fighter into factions may not have the luxury of having several other characters on their account that are capable of doing a lot of PvM fighting. For example, they may have a couple of characters tied up as crafters, since EA in their wisdom seems to be pushing in the direction of requiring ever more skills for crafting. So what you are asking for is to have these folks who never really tried factions before and only have one account to devote one character exclusively to PvP. I just don't see how that is going to be attractive to masses of people, I just don't. I think the increase in faction characters that we have seen over the last couple of months has been due IN PART to the change in the beneficial acts rule and allowing multiple characters from the same account into factions. These rule changes were made specifically to encourage large guilds to get into factions, giving the players the freedom to do PvP part of the time and to do other stuff in Trammel the rest of the time. Unfortunately, we then got the stupid stupid pixel crack and kill point changes that I think truly muddied the waters for a lot of people on WHY they would want to get into factions.

Oh well.

I think at this point even if EA bows to the wishes of the majority of people who have posted in this thread, it may be too little, too late to draw in the dedicated PvPers you really want. I just don't think their numbers exist in the game anymore. And all those folks who left and haven't come back....well, January 22nd and Darkfall opening up will make for serious competition and I really don't think UO's going to win that fight if Darkfall makes it out of the starting gate.

Edited to add the following: If by chance what you want goes through, it would also have the effect of diluting even further the number of potential enemies for your red faction characters to fight. Draconi's stated 2-3 times in the last six months that red characters are not going to be able to leave Fel, although I think they will have some new territory to roam when the SA dungeon(s) open. I believe part of it is supposed to be Fel only and open to red characters.
I see your point hopefully this faction invasions wont last much longer, and things in factions will go back to normal soon. Something was said awhile ago that quests were going to be added in for reds to do to work off murder accounts. SA is probley the place the quests will be.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On atlantic the trammelite guilds find themselves hard pressed to even go to their own bases and not get gunned down. If you are in the cross hairs, you'd better be capable of defending yourself.

On the contrary, I've found more trammel newbs interested in pvp because faction arties make the gear requirements much lower to pvp.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly.. 16k in silver and 3 horned kits = mage suit.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Walks into the town hall, nearly overwhelmed by the loud yelling and bantering. Calmly listening to all sides of the argument, waits to take turn on soapbox****

I can see the points of both sides here...well, actually all sides as there are some of you that are kinda split up the middle just like I am. Not that my opinion will add up to a hill of beans but here is mine.

First thing, anyone will telling you about me, would tell you that I truly suck at PvP...heck for that matter I'm barely a mediocre PvM player at best. I am extremely strange in that I don't use any third party program to play Ultima Online. That includes UO-auto map, UO-assist or any of the *ahem* illegal ones. I suppose the closest thing to a "third party program" that I use to play Ultima Online is alcohol...it does make whacking on trees for hours and hours to skill lumberjacking a lot easier. Heh.

Secondly, I am not all that great in setting up my macros for "the perfect" PvP'er. I know that I could tweek my macros like: Select nearest target and such. And I believe that the evasion spell in the bushido skill I've heard is kinda helpful? But it would take me a lot of practice, and a lot of insurance gold to be able to even hold a candle to the folks who PvP with uber "third party" macros.

Third, I like to play Ultima Online. In real life I don't have much of a temper and I'm an extreme pacifist. I don't like violence in real life. Heck, I can't even stand to watch more than 5 seconds of those "ultimate fighting" matches. "Smack talk" is so immature to me. And no...not just "because I'm always on the receiving end" I'd be ok, and would actually enjoy "smack talk" if it wasn't so rude and offensive. I know that may sound bizarre and confusing so I'll explain. If I get PK'd, which happens to me a lot, I will often hear the guy/gal who just killed me say something like: "pwnd your stupid (expletive) you (expletive) you suck, you should just stop playing" and then they try to rez me, just to kill me again. I've learned not to accept a rez from the person who murdered me. Now, that to me...isn't enjoying a game. That just makes me want to turn off my computer and go play a console game. Which, when it really, really comes down to it, even a "red" wouldn't truly want. They would prefer a player to actually kill, than no players at all. I would have great respect for the player that killed me, to either role play a teeny-weenie bit and have something to say like "Another win for the kingdom of Britannia" or "The mighty hand of Minax has prevailed" Eh, a little on the corny side, but there are even "manuals" written that are posted on the main page of stratics on "how to cuss" in the role play manner (Yer clouted swag-bellied maggot-pie!). But, ugh...the "smack talk". Sorry, for me I prefer to actually have fun when I choose to play a game. Haven't you ever watched a pro football game, its not completely uncommon to actually see the opposing side reach out with a hand to help another tackled player to his feet. But I digress.

Fourth, I can agree with the POINT system needing to decay a bit faster, since yeah...it does make it a bit unfair for someone to simply hoard points and not offer any chance what-so-ever of losing them. So, see? I really AM seeing things from both sides here. Maybe a compromise? Why would it be so hard to make it so that if you go through a blue gate you loose any gained points? That way no one is hoarding points. *shrugs* Just a thought.

Fifth, now this one may make someone mad, but its a point that no-one has ever been able to change for me. If you truly wish that Trammel would just go away, and you really think that your that much of a bad-(expletive) then you may want to go play on a true PvP server. Its called Siege Perilous. So, if your that offended by Trammel, then here...take some cheese to go with your whine, or go to Siege. Aside from the point system though, I have never been able to see why a PvP'er gets so angry that a there is actually a way to play Ultima Online without being forced to PvP. It may come as a surprise to a lot of players, but I strongly believe for every one PvP player there is about 15 non PvP players. So, according that math is correct (and I'm pretty sure its even more than that) if you were EA would you want to cater to the "smaller audience" or the larger one?

Sixth, believe it or not, I do try my hand at PvP. I still haven't given it up. I may not be as active or attempting it as often as some. But I do try. And even every once in a great while I actually enjoy it. I'm not afraid to admit though that I've never gotten even one kill, but I do try. I suppose I'm kinda like my home town pro-football team, the Cincinnati Bengals. They don't win often, but I still root for them. I'll keep trying, but if/when a day comes when I do get a kill, don't be surprised if you hear some mid-evil jargon and not smack talk. Eh...I suppose I'm more like the Detroit Lions. :D

I know that it is impossible to make everyone happy, but I guess it makes some feel better to vent. :hahaha:

****Steps down from soapbox, and listens for other peoples opinions****

S

Sirus_Europa

I completely agree that there should be faction fights in Trammel.

The fact that you can't faction fight in Trammel is the only thing keeping me from joining a faction...

/signed

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob you really wasted your time with that post. You never agreed or disagreed with the original post, you basically just ranted on for 6 paragraphs (that no one will take the time to fully read).

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob you really wasted your time with that post. You never agreed or disagreed with the original post, you basically just ranted on for 6 paragraphs (that no one will take the time to fully read).
Yeah I only made it to paragraph 3...

Anyone who hasn't played factions extensively just cant keep my attention that long...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when you comin back cardell, only ppl to fight now are zergs, i miss our even guild match ups in faction cities

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when you comin back cardell, only ppl to fight now are zergs, i miss our even guild match ups in faction cities
I don't think I am tbh. I gave my **** to a friend who transfered off the shard so I don't want reactivate my accounts. But I'll see you in DF. :)