• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding Account Transfer Service (Tweets with Jeff)

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was a tweeted conversation yesterday and today about the Account Transfer Service that was once available for UO

@Jeff_Skalski Does the UO Account Transfer Service still exist? The webpage is still there but customer service has no idea
@DreadlordLestat Hey ****, can you send me a link to the page you are refering too? Thanks.
@Jeff_Skalski uo.com/acct_xfer.html
@DreadlordLestat Sorry **** that page is way out of date & shouldn't be online anymore. The service currently does not exist.
@Jeff_Skalski Why did EA discontinue it?Accounts will still be bought and sold seems like it was a good for EA to make $ and slow acct hacks
@DreadlordLestat I don't know actually. it was long before my time. I'll need to dig into it to get the full scoop about it.