• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Refund fees to Atlantic Players...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If EA issued refunds to all of us suffering these stupid crashes and reverts that seam to be with out end or any staff admitting to any kind of responsibility...

This would encourage the staff to fix the problem so we don't keep having the same issues week after week after week… thus ruining the game for all of us.

Loosing a great pet tamed… is one thing. Loosing decorating work or sorting… having to re-do MIBs. Easy to redo. Thanks to these obnoxious crashes, I lost an non-replaceable Vollem from the crystal we got for buying SA early. Countless hours of training gone… more the problem, you can't replace it because no one’s selling them. Way to go staff!! FIX THE PROBLEM! :coco:

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They cannot because I am the cause and it feels too silly for them to admit it. rolleyes:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And AGAIN!!!

How many times will this happen before they fix it? :dunce:

Seams to only be our shard.

REFUNDS!!!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Refunds? yeah, OK, like that will happen. You might wanna go wish upon a pixie for that.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only way to show em, is cancel your subsciptions. And see what happens then

S

slim_the_dim

How long does it usually last, the downtime? And how much time is usually lost?

// slim

R

RotsaRuck

You have it good, Ive been playing Atlantic for the past week because my home shard has been unplayable(Oceania), most of the time unable to log in at all, then if u log in move 2 paces and frieze, like that for the past week, Atlantic has only had the occasional lag I would normally accept playing on the other side of the world with a ping of about 300 instead of the normal 10-15 on my home shard.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you haven't seen uo.com, Ultima has undergone ISP maintenance and is going to be doing hardware maintenance tomorrow. Games run off machines, that are not perfect at alllllll, and undergo changes often. Lets be real, we only even came up with these things in the 40's. This happens to every game that runs off a remote machine. You don't get a refund when your computer breaks running a single player game. You have to spend more money, just like they do.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost an non-replaceable Vollem from the crystal we got for buying SA early. Countless hours of training gone… more the problem, you can't replace it because no one’s selling them. Way to go staff!! FIX THE PROBLEM! :coco:
I might have one if you really need one Vollem in a crystal, that is. Look me up in game.