• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Reflect Physical Damage and Special Moves

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am uncertain if this is a bug. Some clarification would be appreciated.

After some testing, it appears that damage from armor ignore is not reflected with Reflect Physical Damage. An actual hit with armor ignore will send 35 damage to the defender but 0 damage is sent back to the attacker. I've tested a few other special moves; crushing blow appears to reflect correctly. Concussion blow will reflect one part of the damage, but not the second part. Bleed attack's bleed effect does not reflect anything.

Is this intended? In a past post, Misk stated that reflect physical damage is "A percentage of the damage inflicted will be reflected back at the attacker when a player wearing reflect physical damage equipment is truck by any non-magical attack that inflicts physical damage." Does Armor Ignore and the rest constitute a "magical attack"? Or is this a bug? I can find no other information on this question.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope its meant to be like that, rpd reflects physical damage, if the weapon is 100poison damage, rpd will not reflect anything for example. And AI ignores armor so ur not basically doing any physical damage, its ignoring the armor, thats why its not supposed to be making any damage

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still think that RPD should reflect bombard and spell plague when physical is proc'ed from the chaos random damage

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is more of a problem of the description of the mod maybe, perhaps it should be called 'reflect physical melee damage'?