• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Reelect Va'lis Razele, Governor of Moonglow

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Citizens, we had a great term for Moonglow!

We held several events, many a hunt and reached the goal for the term of Tier 10 in the Zoo! We surpassed it even, we hit Tier 11!

Friends, frenemies, rivals, Reelect me into the position of Governor again and I promise Moonglow shall continue rising in the months to come.

Such activities that are being planned are:
1. Chain Hunt Nights- We battle a single enemy of the land (Lady Mel, Stygian Dragon, etc) several times in one night.
2. The Great Tame Off v2- This will be a trivia/taming event. A question is asked and the first to return with the tamed animal hinted at wins a point. First to 10 wins.
3. Zoo Auction - Fantastic creatures are auctioned off, proceeds to the Zoo. Zoo items are auctioned off, proceeds to the Zoo.
4. Mage Duels: Who really is the -greatest- mage of Catskills in a 1v1 situation? Lets find out.
5. Herding Times: An event inspired from a time on Siege years ago. Two teams each trying to herd as many of a selected animal into a scoring area. First to 15 Wins.

Reelect Va'lis Razele for Governor. A vote for me, is a vote for Moonglow.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Voting starts soon everyone. A vote for Va'lis is a vote for Moonglow. ;)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A vote for Va'lis is a vote for evil. :p