• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red to Blue

R

Ridah

I Was looking over some old pics I had when I found this one. Now that most everyone's in factions the chances of getting a count are well, right up there with tesla getting a kill. That's like lotto odds if you ask me. Anyway I'd like to take this character and park at luna bank and make conversation with the locals someday. I think once a month you should have an option to turn back to blue.

New to stratics so not sure if pic's going to work.

Attachments

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Was looking over some old pics I had when I found this one. Now that most everyone's in factions the chances of getting a count are well, right up there with tesla getting a kill. That's like lotto odds if you ask me. Anyway I'd like to take this character and park at luna bank and make conversation with the locals someday. I think once a month you should have an option to turn back to blue.

New to stratics so not sure if pic's going to work.

Nice dude , I personally think they should have a re-vamp of murder counts every 2 years.

S

SUPRsalad

I think i love murder counts.. You could build another one of those characters just like that in the time it would take you to get rid of three of those long-terms.. What does that tell you?

I say, screw it.. Build another one. . . Just because factions are rampant doesn't mean you don't need to kill blues quite a bit..

R

Ridah

I think i love murder counts.. You could build another one of those characters just like that in the time it would take you to get rid of three of those long-terms.. What does that tell you?

I say, screw it.. Build another one. . . Just because factions are rampant doesn't mean you don't need to kill blues quite a bit..
Gemma, back before factions 1 in 20 blues that I killed actually gave me a murder count. Now that 95% of the people that pvp at the gate are orange the chances of getting a count from that 5% is well slim heh. Don't get me wrong I love my counts and worked hard for them (still think you should have got a count for every blue you killed but anyway) As of now I bet most everyone's murder counts are dropping from lack of blues, I just don't see the point.

Give me a soulstone for the rest of my murder counts so I don't lose them and let me show off my pvp battle scares in the land of foliage.:thumbup: