Red soulstone question

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

davebobbit

Hello,

Could someone please tell me if a red soulstone (1st year vet reward) can be used to transfer skills between characters on the same account?

thing is, i just went to redeem one and it told me it was assigning it to the current character... I wondered if it actually meant that or if it just said it because that was the character i was currently logged in on....

If it can be used how i hope it can be, does it have the 24 hour timer? I've only ever used fragments before.

ta

G

Can be used by any character on the account that you selected it on. And yes I believe it does have a 24hour timer.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hello,

Could someone please tell me if a red soulstone (1st year vet reward) can be used to transfer skills between characters on the same account?

thing is, i just went to redeem one and it told me it was assigning it to the current character... I wondered if it actually meant that or if it just said it because that was the character i was currently logged in on....

If it can be used how i hope it can be, does it have the 24 hour timer? I've only ever used fragments before.

ta

[/ QUOTE ]

they are for the account, all charactor on that account can use them. I have two on an account and all charactors on that account can use them