• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Red Dread Mare

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like it is one of those medusa colored pets that have been going around.. i have mainly seen dragons turned that color. it looks like it is rated a 2.9 with skills.. kinda low hp but overall would make a decent mare. May be best to do a auction and start it at 200-250mil.

Attachments

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Yes, there is only 1 red nightmare and shushu owned it. Not sure who he sold it to. It was definitely red but wasn't a dread. This is Medusa petrified color.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is petrified and a dread mare iv had it since launch of stygain abyss yeah low rating but still old

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you want an honest price check, the dreads worth 10 to 20m more than if it was normal hued. maybe more depending how much someone values their time to make it medusa hued.

for example, medusa hued lashers go for slightly more than a normal one, but not significant.

medusalasher.png

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Anyone could do it to their dread, it's not one of kind. You've been pumping up everyone's items with over the top prices and I don't think a single one has hit half of what you've told them it's worth.. stahp it

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
If it's not 1 of a kind then it's worth whatever a normal dread at what number is worth.

The only one I pumped prices on it's crazy good skill jewelry and the 4.2 dread.

This was a price check posting ...