• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red Caravan

Can you, will you, and on what evening would you like to attend?

• Monday evening 20:00 GMT

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tuesday evening 20:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday evening 20:00 GMT

• Thursday evening 20:00 GMT

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Friday evening 20:00 GMT

• Saturday evening 20:00 GMT

• Sunday evening (maybe 19:00 GMT)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • other (i will post my preferred time)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Birdseye

I spoke with Frank about it, maybe 4-6 weeks ago, and Frank posted about it, but then nothing happened after that.:sad4:

This post was just to carry out a bit of ground research to try and get a clear understanding of which night would be most popular.:confused:

But, to be honest, i don't think it shouldbe a PACT caravan anyways, i think it should be just the same as the blue caravan. Any reds should be attacked by all the blues. Don't think we have the right to say it's 'ours'. It's Fels! :grouphug:

D

Divster

lo birdseye shade here, any time would be good for me but considering its sat night now i guess that limits my options :p . My uo time is fairly limited now as I'm rarely able to plan more than a few hrs ahead but hope I'll be around if anything gets going ;)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spoke with Frank about it, maybe 4-6 weeks ago, and Frank posted about it, but then nothing happened after that.:sad4:

This post was just to carry out a bit of ground research to try and get a clear understanding of which night would be most popular.:confused:

But, to be honest, i don't think it shouldbe a PACT caravan anyways, i think it should be just the same as the blue caravan. Any reds should be attacked by all the blues. Don't think we have the right to say it's 'ours'. It's Fels! :grouphug:
I didnt want you organise a guild hunt without the guild saying we would be there. Coz you know whats going to happen...you get everyone from here all ready to go and ur guild dont turn up...then we got egg on our faces. What i think would have been a better idea is to start this post off on the guild boards find out who is up for it then put it up here.

Just my thoughts :mf_prop:

B

Birdseye

Well, only got 7 volunteers, so don't see any point in taking it further.:sad4:

Thanks to the ones that did show interest.:thumbup1: