• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting The Best Mages For CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turtle

Last time I faught him he made a thread warning the shard not to fight me because of my obvious use of things we shouldn't talk about here...
To my suprise he just kept coming back to die. I should have been the one warning the shard about his habit of repeating the same action and expecting a different result.

E

Elmer Fudd

Bro, KOC is going to fade out, it's only a matter of time. Let KOC DIE.
The reason you hate KoC so bad, bottom line is, We Rejected you flat out and it was a very quick vote also, and now the very same people your asking to join yer guild from KoC are the same who voted against you joining......Things that make you go Hummmmmmmm!!!

The the other thing you dont understand is, All Guilds fade away eventually. You do the best you can for people, treat them with respect, try and make things fun, let em have free reign on there templates and hope for the best. We have some outstanding prior Gm's and I feel they were way better than me, so I feel lucky that KoC is doing as well as it has, First and formost you must be willing to give the shirt off your back for your guildy's, So if we fade away, We fade away, All I want is for the people in KoC to have fun and be able to say with all honesty that I was Fair and had a giving spirit to them in and outta game. And if they can say that! Then Ive Won, Cause thats my goal,

But your making a Fatal mistake IMO, your burning your bridges with alot of solid, very good, outstanding people, by your insults, cutdowns, demeaning way about you and it clearly shows in all your posts, these same people you regard as outstanding pvper's from TO/TnT/KoC, you think your not bashing some of there real close friends???

Who wants to be a part of something like that?

There are a Few and I mean a Few that I dont like at all, but thats it and they know who they are, Even you are someone I wouldnt consider an enemy...but for some reason, because I got into JsV vent and guilded with them, You have accused me of some pretty serious in game stuff, which clearly shows you have no idea who I am at all! and If you did! you would have never opened yer mouth, I hope you do very well with yer new guild, and if KoC ever falls apart it will never ever be because you dominated us-(lol)
it will be a direct result of my inablility's as a GM and my short coming's as a leader and KoC knows full well, that if they ever wanted me out or to step down because of these issues i glady would, Because I care more for the guild then my own selfish needs or pride, So I feel it will be very difficult for someone to stomp out KoC,

What I find funny is, I never remember Kat or Hef or Verumn or Puffy/Itachi/Elmer and Forsaken or Ibichi or Shak going to the boards Begging for other's guilds member's, I think and I could be wrong here, But im sure they earned people's respect and there leadership quality's alone got them recruits.....sais alot about you as a person huh? But someone like you with your pride, arrogancy and selfcentered attitude will never get what im saying......the reason im saying this, im fed up with you bashing us as a guild like you have, We have great people in the guild every last one of them and all of KoC are awesome people regardless whether they're (gods) at pvp or not, theres more to a game then that!!!

Fudd

J

JesusChristt

Sounds like someone needs to go role play.
It's a game, just like any other, competition is what makes it a lot fun half the time. Just like any other competitive sport, some trash talking is what fuels the fire. You think football teams get in a huddle, and the quarter back say's "Hey guys, we're down 6 points we really need to make this touch down, but if we don't make it it's ok, i still love you guys as team mates, because i'm ok with loosing."

I don't think so. Obviously you carry your Ultima Online experience alittle too close to your heart. :scholar:

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously you carry your Ultima Online experience alittle too close to your heart.
Sounds more like (to me) he values his friends more than a video game. Having played alongside a few of these guys in WAKA, I can see why.

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wyrm, you know I love ya. As for that bok temp, I always use a trapped box and seem to have no real problems with it in the field. Not sure if it works, but it has been a while since I have died to it. As for a mage, you know I am too dumb to play that temp!

E

Elmer Fudd

Obviously you carry your Ultima Online experience alittle too close to your heart.

You Damn right I do, Most of these people Ive played with for years and they are very close friends of mine, and if they ever needed me IRL id be on a damn flight tomarrow to help em out in any way i could, and there are folks in other guilds i feel just as close to, has nothing to do with competition, it has everything to do with repect, and I respect everyone of them very much for who they are! Not what they make a pixal do on a screen,

And by the way, they are very good at moving those pixal also...lol

Fudd

J

JesusChristt

Fly to their place asap? Come on, lets keep it real...

I understand your point about playing with these guys awhile. Consider we all got along and we were all lubby dubby with each other, there would be no one to fight. Hence, the game would be boring...unless you like to farm and do questions 24/7.

K

KVJ

The reason you hate KoC so bad, bottom line is, We Rejected you flat out and it was a very quick vote also, and now the very same people your asking to join yer guild from KoC are the same who voted against you joining......Things that make you go Hummmmmmmm!!!

The the other thing you dont understand is, All Guilds fade away eventually. You do the best you can for people, treat them with respect, try and make things fun, let em have free reign on there templates and hope for the best. We have some outstanding prior Gm's and I feel they were way better than me, so I feel lucky that KoC is doing as well as it has, First and formost you must be willing to give the shirt off your back for your guildy's, So if we fade away, We fade away, All I want is for the people in KoC to have fun and be able to say with all honesty that I was Fair and had a giving spirit to them in and outta game. And if they can say that! Then Ive Won, Cause thats my goal,

But your making a Fatal mistake IMO, your burning your bridges with alot of solid, very good, outstanding people, by your insults, cutdowns, demeaning way about you and it clearly shows in all your posts, these same people you regard as outstanding pvper's from TO/TnT/KoC, you think your not bashing some of there real close friends???

Who wants to be a part of something like that?

There are a Few and I mean a Few that I dont like at all, but thats it and they know who they are, Even you are someone I wouldnt consider an enemy...but for some reason, because I got into JsV vent and guilded with them, You have accused me of some pretty serious in game stuff, which clearly shows you have no idea who I am at all! and If you did! you would have never opened yer mouth, I hope you do very well with yer new guild, and if KoC ever falls apart it will never ever be because you dominated us-(lol)
it will be a direct result of my inablility's as a GM and my short coming's as a leader and KoC knows full well, that if they ever wanted me out or to step down because of these issues i glady would, Because I care more for the guild then my own selfish needs or pride, So I feel it will be very difficult for someone to stomp out KoC,

What I find funny is, I never remember Kat or Hef or Verumn or Puffy/Itachi/Elmer and Forsaken or Ibichi or Shak going to the boards Begging for other's guilds member's, I think and I could be wrong here, But im sure they earned people's respect and there leadership quality's alone got them recruits.....sais alot about you as a person huh? But someone like you with your pride, arrogancy and selfcentered attitude will never get what im saying......the reason im saying this, im fed up with you bashing us as a guild like you have, We have great people in the guild every last one of them and all of KoC are awesome people regardless whether they're (gods) at pvp or not, theres more to a game then that!!!

Fudd
Just remember, trash talking is apart of the game. And it would be different if I couldn't back it up. But Kage is a very reputable player and I enjoyed the duel. I did however use a special, disarm, and I believe that went against the rules. So we dueled again, and I didn't use the special, and I won again. Thanks for the duel Kage. We will duel again for sure. I have more respect for KOC in that matter. And I do apologize if I offended anyone with my constant babbling rhetoric, but I like to talk smack! But I can back it up!

Like I said before, I don't hate anyone in this game except for the scammers. I play to win, not to lose.

R

rieley

*** But I do have my tangents where I get all rowdy due to some noob mistake. It happens to the best of us. ***

And its so cute!

Next time I'll rez you.

K

KVJ

yeah, Im here. Come to the firm's plantation. If u can't find it, just go west on the umbra road, and then open your radar and look for a big crucifix.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this thread is full of too much ego

its too bad people have to cheat in this game and still don't feel like its enough so they gotta come here and build themselves up more while dragging everybody else down.

E

Elmer Fudd

but I like to talk smack! But I can back it up!
Talking smak about fighting, winning in the field even getting upset when ya die now and then, thats all understandable and good, thats not what I was talking about....and when I posted before I had no idea what you and kage did in a duel, nor do I care...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Goona have to sort this out later. There will be blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.