• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting Pirates (Thieves, Murderers, Deckhands, etc.)

S

Shinobi

I have started up an alliance for pirate ship crews (small guilds with one designated boat which the guild is named after). We are The Baratarians, which is a reference to my RL ancestor Jean Lafitte the Pirate.

I plan to soon have a fleet of pirate ships sailing together on a regular basis. If you would like to join us, get a good crew together.

You will need a Captain (which will be the GM of the guild), some deckhands to man the cannons (one player can handle multiple cannons, but the more the merrier), thieves to rob players at the sea market and on damaged ships, and murderers to jump ship and kill crews of damaged boats. A player with blacksmithing, tailoring, and carpentry would be useful for on-the-spot repairs.

A guild of 8-12 players who log on often would work best, being that odds are not all will be on at once. Remember, your guild should be named after your designated boat. My ship is named Dorada (another reference to Jean Lafitte), so my guild is Dorada's Privateers [ARGH]. If you are interested, reply to me here, and start building your crew.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im intrigued as to how Jean Lafitte could be your "RL Ancestor" as he had only one son [by his mistress ~1819] who died before his 14th birthday [~1832]...!

Thunderz

S

Shinobi

I don't know the exact relation, and i just realized being related doesn't necessarily make them your "ancestor", my bad. I guess he'd be more like my uncle, lol. I'm also directly related to Daniel Boone, haha.