• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting for -T-. An RP Mages Guild.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The city of Wind has always held mysteries for those who seek knowledge. Whether forbidden, or lost, it is there for those who would wield it.

House Altus Imbuo (-T-) is a guild which will be dedicated to the task of safeguarding the city of Wind, and all the secrets it holds. From threats outside, and from within.

Unlike other guilds, -T- is composed of only magic users. Whether it be Magery, Necromancy, Spellweaving or Mysticism.

Another thing interesting about this guild, is that the entire guild is composed of Vampires. Specifically vampires of Clan Tremere from Vampire: The Masquerade.

The guild will lend its support to the RBG.

Does RP’ing in a group of like-minded individuals, out to discover new magics and furthering their own skills sound promising to you? If so, then further information can be obtained from the guild leader, Va’lis Razele. (ICQ 380535655)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Examines his bow*

*Runs his tongue over flat, yellowed teeth*

Damn, I miss out on both requirements!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone not see something funny in Vampires working for the local government?

Nice to see you posting Va'lis.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Working for the goverment to further their own goals! The best kind of working. *Grins*

Oh, and I should have mentioned...

One does not have to be a vampire upon joining...That can be remedied later. *Shifty eyes*

M

Maltyr

Will gargoyles be allowed in the guild, or is this strictly a human/elf joint? I recall Tremere having their own type of gargoyle servant and I don't know how well an Ultima-style vampire garg would mesh with that bit of lore.