• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recovering an old account

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen a few guides around but I just can't work out what is going on with the accounts. I want to come back and play, I want to get back on my old account with my characters I spent many a great time on.

I just can't work out what to do! I know my old username, but I can't seem to log in, recover an account, find the old account management pages.

I have a support ticket in to EA but I don't expect that will come back anytime soon!

Thanks for any help given.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have the email address that the account is on?
This has become your EA account name.
Most of us had to use the 'lost password' option to obtain a password for such an account

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, thanks for that. I am getting somewhere now. I have managed to log into the account management for ea mythic but have no games linked to it. Under link accounts I have a few different account names, which I don't know / remember the passwords for. Is there a way to reset their passwords? it seems my account name has been appended with _uo in the list.

This shouldn't be this difficult!

onion456

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
have any luck? if your username_uo is showing up in the 'link accounts' tab, you are 90% of the way there.... sorry i wish i had some good advice for ya but as soon as you get that in-game password, youre in.

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorted! I got back online. From the advice above I managed to create the ea mythic account which had the _uo accounts linked. I created a trouble ticket, the reply of which asked for a few pieces of information. the password was then reset and I could add it to my ea mythic account!

Finally back on europa, lost most of my stuff (as house obviously fell) but luckily saved a million in bank so have rebuilt! bought a few t-maps and going from there!

Thanks all!