• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reclaiming an 'Owned by OSI' house..

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to circumstances beyond my control one of my houses is now owned by OSI - demolition pending. If not for my other account's vendor still standing on the house step it would have fallen. The problem is, while my co-owner account can still access the sign and containers the account who owned the house is now locked out. I had hoped I would be able to demolish and then replace the house to refresh it (as big a pain in the butt as that would have been with all my items inside) but unfortunately that isn't so. Should I bother paging a GM and waiting half a day for their response, or is there anything else I can do short of abandoning the plot completely?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to circumstances beyond my control one of my houses is now owned by OSI - demolition pending. If not for my other account's vendor still standing on the house step it would have fallen. The problem is, while my co-owner account can still access the sign and containers the account who owned the house is now locked out. I had hoped I would be able to demolish and then replace the house to refresh it (as big a pain in the butt as that would have been with all my items inside) but unfortunately that isn't so. Should I bother paging a GM and waiting half a day for their response, or is there anything else I can do short of abandoning the plot completely?
I dont think there is anything you can do best thing to do is remove what you can out of the house before it does fall. and just hope no one is interested in the spot.

W

Wilde1

i had something similar happen, after leaving the game for over a year, i reactivated and my house was still standing because of the gold on the vendors i'd left. Despite several emails back and forth, OSI let the house fall. I could not convince them to give me the house back. I ended up IDOCing my own house, getting maybe 60% of my stuff back. At least you can get things out of your house.

I suggest trying with the GM/emails to support. If that doesn't work, get some guildies to help you place again once it falls.

Good luck!

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was clearly stated in the past, that a house Owned by OSI does not longer belong to that account and stands only to give the owners of rental vendors a fair chance to claim their posessions.
So the chances to get help by EA in my experience are zero.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thats annoying :( I'm really fond of my little house, its right on the roadside in Zento. I'll just have to take out all the vendor money and hope nobody steals my spot!