• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recalling/Sanctum Viatus Question

L

Limlight

So when you go to church just take that guy off the cross and replace him with me because your officially there...
Chardonnay, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you nothing, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when you go to church just take that guy off the cross and replace him with me because your officially there...
Chardonnay, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you nothing, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Didnt i just tell you to quit using big words?R..a..m..b..l..i..n..g....:bdh::lame:

L

Limlight

So...now rambling means using big words?

Or are you saying its rambling because you cant understand?

Either way, you must think everyone rambles.

Man, I take it back. Keep posting with .......................... and smilies.

It actually does make you look smarter.

AVOID words at all costs.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...now rambling means using big words?

Or are you saying its rambling because you cant understand?

Either way, you must think everyone rambles.

Man, I take it back. Keep posting with .......................... and smilies.

It actually does make you look smarter.

AVOID words at all costs.
now thats better now you got it...:bdh:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Another one of the things that kills Siege.

The arrogance some of you show for being "hard core players"

You say you had been on Siege from day one, but noone had seen you on the shard.
Making a char on day one, then logging in to it a few times a year when boeing is NOT = playing Siege.

Yes I can be arrogant, when someone like you comes to my shard and try to changes the rules for my shard, a shard he don't play and don't fit on.

It's find to ask why we don't have recall, it was explained to you nicely but yet you did keep :bdh:

Some of you act like everyone else is on Easy mode. Which is funny, because alot of the people on your shard couldnt hang with our shards even with all the gimped out gear.
I was born on Atlantic, it was a great shard but former devs destroyed it, first with stat loss, then with Trammel and last with Item Insurance, more trammel facets and easyness.

I can't stand playing Atlantic now, there is nothing left for me, it's ruined.

Your playstyle is a different one and I rarely play Siege. Only when I am bored. Yet, you will never come on here and see me call any of you an "easy shard" or "******** shard"
No you don't call it an "easy shard" or "******** shard", you just try to changes the rules here and make it an "easy shard" or "******** shard"

I respect all shards for what they are. Different and Unique. Yet, some of you have this "better then everyone else" arrogance.
We are not better than everyone else, we just fight for the shard we love and try to keep trammy code of our shard!

You can deny it all you want. All you have to do is look around at the dead shard to notice it. Many people I talk to from Atlantic (the games largest shard) and many of them avoid Siege not for ROT or lack of more then 1 character. They actually avoid it for the arrogance.
Siege is not for all, not all will fit here.

Yes we need more players here but we don't want everyone to join Siege.

It's like with guilds, you can join a large guild/alliance, who take everyone in to get the numbers. They will give up their ideas for the guild to get more members and keep them.

Or you can join a small guild, who gives their members a set of rules they have to follow to stay in the guild.

The last guild will get less members and the guild members may sound arrogant to some but I will choose the this little uniqe guild over the large messed up guild.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You say you had been on Siege from day one, but noone had seen you on the shard.
Making a char on day one, then logging in to it a few times a year when boeing is NOT = playing Siege.

Yes I can be arrogant, when someone like you comes to my shard and try to changes the rules for my shard, a shard he don't play and don't fit on.

It's find to ask why we don't have recall, it was explained to you nicely but yet you did keep :bdh:

I was born on Atlantic, it was a great shard but former devs destroyed it, first with stat loss, then with Trammel and last with Item Insurance, more trammel facets and easyness.

I can't stand playing Atlantic now, there is nothing left for me, it's ruined.

No you don't call it an "easy shard" or "******** shard", you just try to changes the rules here and make it an "easy shard" or "******** shard"

We are not better than everyone else, we just fight for the shard we love and try to keep trammy code of our shard!

Siege is not for all, not all will fit here.

Yes we need more players here but we don't want everyone to join Siege.

It's like with guilds, you can join a large guild/alliance, who take everyone in to get the numbers. They will give up their ideas for the guild to get more members and keep them.

Or you can join a small guild, who gives their members a set of rules they have to follow to stay in the guild.

The last guild will get less members and the guild members may sound arrogant to some but I will choose the this little uniqe guild over the large messed up guild.
Spoken like true UDL...*claps*