• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Rebellion.....

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* A hooded figure rode up to the Blue Boar tavern on an armored swamp dragon*

The figure in a valorite and gold colored Robe. Threw a coin purse onto the counter by the bar keep. The hood figure said, " Drinks all around for your patrons." The wine and the ale began flowing. Some patrons became a little intoxicated.

*The hooded figure leapt up onto the bar and preceded to shout*

"Beware of Lord Blackthorn for he is the false King of Brittiana. Why else would he cover his Castle with the symbols of Chaos? Why doese he not live in the True Kings Castle? It's because it is the home if the True King, and the Virtues are strong there. Lord Blackthorn dark cold heart can not be in their presence. Beware of Blackthorn as he may be in league with Minax! "

* the hooded figure rode off on his armored swamp dragon*

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* the hooded figure sneaked into Blackthorn thrown room *

Several copies of "Blackthorn False King" are placed through out room. One is placed in front of were Blackthorn sits. The Governor Council meeting begins. Some copies are picked up by people in attendance.

The hooded figure fades back into the crowd in attendance. Through out the Council meeting the hooded figure continues to pass out copies.

The meeting progress through out the night. Many Governors talk about the states of affairs of there cities and towns. The topics ranged from a missing Governor, two Governors possible assaulted by a Gypsy that was bowling, an orc scout being caught, and a Governors sister possible participating in a pirate raid on Vesper.

Shortly, after the Governors were done speaking, Blackthorn yeild "Zalan! These may be your thoughts. Remove this trash from my throne room." Zalan replied, "This is not trash, but the truth." Blackthorn said, " I'm the king!" Zalan replied, "You are no Lord British!" Blackthorn *gasp* in the background someone yells "He is your King."

*Zalan pulls back his hood*
Zalan says, "Elves do not have a King."
Blackthorn says, "Leave my throne room!"
Zalan quickly exited Blackthorn Castle. He thought there were guards in suit.

(I'd like to thank the EM for last night's Governors meeting it was very fun.)