• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reasonable way to raise stealth?

V

Vaneca

Hello,

I am curious, since I cant remember how I been training stealth the last time.
My stealth is currently at 70ish and I cant seem to get somewhat decent gains. (with or without studded armor)

I´d appreciate any help on this matter!
Many thanks in advance.

B

Barry Manilow

Hello,

I am curious, since I cant remember how I been training stealth the last time.
My stealth is currently at 70ish and I cant seem to get somewhat decent gains. (with or without studded armor)

I´d appreciate any help on this matter!
Many thanks in advance.
I have gotten some decent skill ups with Shadow step (ninja skill).

V

Vaneca

I tried shadowjump for ages. Ultimately it proofed more "efficient" to just stealth around and do the occational shadow jump.
The gainrate however is still poor.
I think the last time I trained it up to around 78/80 with shadow jump exclusively...

Thanks for your input tho.
It´s much appreciated.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are ya trying this around like crowded areas with npc or peeps standing around? i trained all my thiefs stealthing in luna at the bank stealthing all around the peeps sitting there. Gained fairly well all the time. more people the better the gains