• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reagent spell damage bonus?

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope this hasn't been covered before.

So , I keep hearing that if you have no LRC, and are using regs, you get a +10% SDI bonus.

Which means, I can drop my inscription, use regs, and still get the +10% SDI.

Is this for real?

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd go for that idea. It's easier to put together a good suit of armor when you don't have to worry about LRC.

S

sean_lo

Well if you think about it this way...

SDI equipment
Helm +12, arms +10, legs +10, Ring +20, bracelet +12, neck +5

It pretty much is impossible to get 100% LRC without totally gimping your resists.

So in a way you do get more SDI if you sacrifice reagents equipment wise for PVM. heh.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No kidding. I just put together a 100 LRC suit with 30% Lower mana, 11 mana regen, 15% SDI, with resists that are like 58 62 62 56 70.

I'm at the point now where the only armor pieces that would improve my suit are pretty much out of my price range. But the search goes on...

C

CheezWhiz

Hey Temu i see you all the time on Great Lakes and thought I would just give an observation that may help.
I find if you have Med anything over 8Mana Regen does not make much of a difference. Could be its just me but it could help out make your suit as I see a lot of very nice pieces with just LRC and no MR.

Peace