• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

reactivating my old account

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok I am looking to reactivate my old account and see what if anything still exists.

I have an email sent to tech support to get my account password reset. But I will need to download the newest 2d client and purchase a gametime code.

I downloaded a client last night but that was for Mordains Legacy....I know there are more recent ones then that

can anyone give me directions links etc...that would be greatly appreciated.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Flair... got it...
Now I just need my account password reset... anyone have any suggestions to speed the issue along?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back. i just reactivated one of my old alt accounts... used as a house holder.. item holder for a long time.. created in 05.. when i ran out of room on my other two heheheh.

damnn thing was blank

no chars... made a new char.. came with young status... and only have two months vet.... wtf??? lol.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back. i just reactivated one of my old alt accounts... used as a house holder.. item holder for a long time.. created in 05.. when i ran out of room on my other two heheheh.

damnn thing was blank

no chars... made a new char.. came with young status... and only have two months vet.... wtf??? lol.
Not sure if I could do that Azmodanb.... I am already pretty bummed... I believe I lost 7 full soul stones and 8 or 9 fragments all with skills on them. once I get my account open it will be interesting to see what I have left.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a soulstone grave yard there may be a there if your name was put on the stone

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if I could do that Azmodanb.... I am already pretty bummed... I believe I lost 7 full soul stones and 8 or 9 fragments all with skills on them. once I get my account open it will be interesting to see what I have left.
Yeah only happened to one account.

my main two survived. :) glad it was just a storage account. heh

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is just out side the north gate of Luna by the mountain
Thanks for the help last night Mare. I didn't find any soul stones with my character names on them. I really hope someone at ea can hook me up with a password today. I don't understand how there can be that many unknown stones and frags with skills on them....I though once you put a skill on it, it was locked to your account.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is still lock to your account those are older stone before they starting putting name on them :( and i am sorry your werent there i do know how you feel i have lost so many of the years but on the plus there are red one for vet rewords now too :)

Catskills Al

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok I am looking to reactivate my old account and see what if anything still exists.

I have an email sent to tech support to get my account password reset. But I will need to download the newest 2d client and purchase a gametime code.

I downloaded a client last night but that was for Mordains Legacy....I know there are more recent ones then that

can anyone give me directions links etc...that would be greatly appreciated.
The one on UO.com is the most "recent" one and then you'll just have to take the time and patch. I wouldn't DL the client from any other site except UO.com; never know it might have been tampered with god knows what.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say this system is seriously broken... poor customer experience, poor problem ownership. Spoken with EA twice and the web based support 3 times and no closer to a solution. On top of all this the system is unnecessarily confusing and complicated. Resetting a password for any other game or account of any type is typically a 10 minute job. the assumption I draw is that EA doesn't want returning players Now I understand I own part of all this....but seriously either UO has grown so small no one cares about it....or the system is seriously broken and no one cares to fix it. Even the last Lady from EA said.... oh you need to deal with EA/mythic not EA...they do weird things over there. ...sad and confused!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya the first I heard of Broadsword was today on the phone. after three days I finally got an email today at 4 pm asking me a dozen questions about the account so that they can confirm ownership. With luck I gave them enough information.... hoping to hear back tomorrow.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nailed it finally.....thanks for all the help and support I am a month away from exams.....but I hope to get on and hunt and tame and fix up some macros so I can start to attend some of these events