Re Zolo's debt to me

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 6, 2008
Hello all,

I am writing this to advise that Zolo and I have been able to reach an understanding in relation to our transaction. Although the outcome is not exactly as originally expected, I am never the less satisfied with the result.

I just hope that he has been equally successful with other players such a Lineman and look forward to seeing them post confirming their own successes.

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

K

Katlene

Im very glad to see that things have been sorted out and you are happy with the out come.
Personally ive only had good dealings with zolo, and i can also sympathise with how real life takes over sometimes and you can not control what happens.
I hope everyone is as understanding as you Mez.

Z

zolo8

Account reactivated - so you will have 30 days play - Just heading back home now and you will have the account within the hour.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2004
Title Town
Account reactivated - so you will have 30 days play - Just heading back home now and you will have the account within the hour.
Have account now thank you and thanks for getting the soulstones too. Im sure this must be a huge weight lifted off your shoulders by doing this and I wish brighter horizons for you.

Z

zolo8

Thats 2 down and one to go. Have to find the buyer of the Ice Castle that fell before I gave it to him and componsate him for it.

Whast a Tram Ice Castle worth? 50 mill?

Thansk in advance. Once done I think I can semi retire with a clear consiounce (Bad bad spelling).

D

Dain

Tram Castle, 3-4mil atm.

Ice Island, 5-6 max.

Although if it's a conscience you're trying to clear, I think I compensate in the figures lost then, not their value now.

Which would be about 24-28mil.