• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Re: Yew Courthouse Quest

A

Astrel

Would someone please let me know what to do in the Yew Courthouse quest, I play on a Japanese shard and all the journals are in Japanese. Thanks in advance.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Check this thread. By now, it's dropped to page 4 of Stratics.

Y

Yalp

basically all you have to do is open the green journal on the table near Jasper. read it. .. go to a nearby cemetery defeat a skele lich. It will give you a cursed parchment. Take that to either fel or tram Khuldan dungeon.. copy the murals, create the book, take the book to the blood pool.. find the central room, speak the word on the book *sarchopa-something*.... to the dark guardian.. teleport to Jhelom, read Leorics journal, go back to Khuldan, step on the Arbitar with the skull candles, speak the password, Sicarii.. teleport in.. defeat her, collect the spinnerret, collect 10 gossamers from her corpse and the surrounding spawn, when you have 10 double click the spinnerret you get a web deed! Taaa daa! Easy as pie!

O

Old Man of UO

Moderator of the UO Player's Center & UO Craftsman forums.
Note: I do not speak for Stratics officially on any forum other than those two - elsewhere, I'm just a passionate UO player with strong opinions.
By the way Basara, I want to say that I REALLY appreciate this little bit in your signature. Other Stratics Moderators don't have this, and I am at times greatly confused when Mods post opinions (versus Stratics official response) in forums they don't moderate.

Every Mod should have a signature like this. Thank you.

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

I just started this quest.....I was wondering if anyone did it with an archer.....basically looking for advice....

C

Connor_Graham

I just started this quest.....I was wondering if anyone did it with an archer.....basically looking for advice....
I did everything except for killing Sicarii with an archer. I can't imagine killing it would be any more difficult with an archer than any other template. I'd think it would be easier than most.