• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RBG Promotions

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To clarify from this point forward, here are the rank reward choices, and at the bottom of this post will be listed those awaiting promotion. If your name is there, you need to list which you prefer. Thank you!

Captain: Cloak, Sash, Kilt, Boots, Ninja Belt, Half apron, obi, Robe, Plain Dress, Kimono, Bandana, Skullcap, Wizard's Hat, Longsword, Bow, Spellbook, Kryss, Maul, Wand, Bracelet.
Lieutenant: Sash, Kilt, Boots, Ninja Belt, Half Apron, obi, Robe, Kimono, Plain Dress, Bandana, Skullcap, Wizard's hat, Longsword, Bow, Spellbook, Kryss, Maul, Wand, Bracelet.
Sergeant Major: Sash, Kilt, Boots, Ninja Belt, Half apron, obi, Robe, Plain Dress, Kimono, Bandana, Skullcap, Wizard's Hat, Bracelet.
Master Sergeant: Sash, Kilt, boots, Ninja belt, Half apron, Obi, Robe, Kimono, Plain Dress, Bandana, Skullcap, Wizard's Hat.
First Sergeant: Sash, Kilt, Ninja Belt, Half Apron, Obi, Robe, Kimono, Plain Dress, Bandana, Skullcap, Wizard's Hat.
Sergeant: Sash, Kilt, Ninja Belt, Half Apron, Obi, Bandana, Skullcap, Wizard's Hat.
Corporal: Sash, Kilt, Ninja Belt, Half Apron, Obi.
Private: Sash, Ninja Belt, Half Apron, Obi.

Updated 9/5/2014 with plain dress option to match with robes and kimono offerings.
Sergeant to First Sergeant Phoenix
Corporal to Sergeant Horness
Corporal to Sergeant Venekor
Private to Corporal Ivy
Private to Corporal Victor
Private to Corporal Miss Watson
Private to Corporal Pride
Recruit to Private Jandreth
Recruit to Private Deformed Panda
Recruit to Private Tehan
Recruit to Private Eight Ball

If your name is above, please list your reward preference in accordance with the items listed that matches your new rank. Thank you, and as always, Stay Toon'd!

Last edited:

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Corporal Justin Credible to Sergeant Justin Credible"

Sash please Dross ;)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Double check math please, I never got a promotion to private :D
2) If I am a corporal I would like to requisition the following items:
  • Private: Sash
  • Corporal: Obi

Last edited:

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no way, seriously? how did that happen? is the captain drunk or something? but if I need chose a reward of MY preference, I'll take a Feluccan Castle please, heck if you even desire, you can write my name on it....

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Jandreth will take a ninja belt, and thank you for the promotion!

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fixed it, I was in the midst of typing faster than I was thinking and yours was supposed to start the Private rank. You are correct that you are at private, Victor.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Is Sarberius or Gareth still on that list? Use to do RBG events but unsure if I went into negative points when Gareth accidentally killed Balandar

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is Sarberius or Gareth still on that list? Use to do RBG events but unsure if I went into negative points when Gareth accidentally killed Balandar
Gareth: Enemy of the RBG

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gareth both your names are on the list so I'm combining them. Please let me know if you'd rather it be combined under the name Gareth or under the name Sarberius.

Flutter, Pride JUST got a promotion! :p

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note the updated list at the top and see if you are up for promotion and pick an item according to which rank. Thank you!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The promotion items for Chessy have names on them right?

If I took my character and name changed it, could my points be merged into the new name?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the update I'm being promoted to Recruit to Corporal again, Can I get both rank items?
  • Private: Sash
  • Corporal: Obi

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Promathia: Yes they could be.
Victor: You were promoted to Private last time according to my spreadsheet. Will contact you via email to sort out.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
according to ivy
hes not to bright,due to being dropped ona himz head as a baby

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Promathia: Yes they could be.
Victor: You were promoted to Private last time according to my spreadsheet. Will contact you via email to sort out.
Last time we were supposed to get promotions it got pushed back I thought. He never got promoted to private (nor I to corporal--promotion has been listed since May). On a related note, I see Meadhbh is no longer on the promotion list--did he get demoted for destroying Delucia? :p

according to ivy
hes not to bright,due to being dropped ona himz head as a baby
Thrown headfirst into a low ceiling as a baby, actually. True story.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Deformed Panda will now be Solus. Please merge my points.

For my first promotion, I will take the Ninja Belt.

Thanks! =]

Also question: What exactly is the uniform for a gargoyle? I checked the examples for the ranged, but I cannot figure out how to do that for my character.

Last edited:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sad there is no plain dress option so I will take another wizard hat.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yay for plain dress addition!