• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raw Jade?

mihali

Sage
Can we make anything out of this? Any use? Is it stackable? Maybe something for future content? Or just plain Deco? Appreciate any info.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They did not have time to put pop up information menus on the deco items this time.

mihali

Sage
They could have something in mind for the future : One of the recipes that would allow Tinkers to create The Jade Vase of Fortune? That would give you 1,000 or 500 or 200 or 100 etc more luck for 3 hours pre 24 hours, that would be added on top of the other luck items like The statue etc.
Or allow to create Jade jewellery that would impart some extra luck on jewels? etc. etc. More likely: None of this would happen, but just curious about the raw Jade.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
They could have something in mind for the future : One of the recipes that would allow Tinkers to create The Jade Vase of Fortune? That would give you 1,000 or 500 or 200 or 100 etc more luck for 3 hours pre 24 hours, that would be added on top of the other luck items like The statue etc.
Or allow to create Jade jewellery that would impart some extra luck on jewels? etc. etc. More likely: None of this would happen, but just curious about the raw Jade.
Or it is simply the "Misterious Cube, Take Two"... :p

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My guess was that it was for people who have a Tokuno style theme house to use for decoration. I'm not a huge fan of decoration rewards but know they have a place with some people... I'm just not sure how popular something that is very theme specific with no other uses tends to be.

On the other hand, the mini pilfer stands from the spring event 2 years ago was something that was decoration related that I thought many people could use regardless of their theme.