• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Items are located on Catskills and are on display in the NE corner of Luna In Great Lady War's House , Items are On Tables in the first room to view *House name Queens Battlement*

Payments may be made in Gold on either Catskills or Atlantic

There will be no private bids all bids must be made in this thread.

Once you hit post your bid is final and you are expected to honor it. Please do not edit your post for any reason.

Edited posts with bids will be voided and the bidder editing the post placed on a virtual time out from the rest of that auction and a series of future auctions at the auctioneer's discretion.

I have decided to run this auction with no starting bids and no reserves

Auction will end Thursday 2/14/7pm PST

The Normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The Time clock in the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Happy Bidding!

1.) Warning Light of a Vigilante
2.)Skystone Shard
3.)Speckled Eggs
4.)Pixie Trap
5.)Talisman of Infinity
6.)Red Hot Momma's
7.)Acolyte of Relvinian
8.)George the pirate monkey
9.)Ye olde mirth restorative liquor
10.)Mongbat Statue From The Battle Royal Captain's Death -I Survive It

Attachments

Last edited:

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apologies, due to a misunderstanding I was not supposed to auction these items. Therefore, I have to cancel this auction. I apologize once more I did not realize they were part of another sale pending

Devin

Status
Not open for further replies.