• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] RARES RARES RARES! ENDS 9/24

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of rares for sales, reserves as stated. Will end on 9/24 at 7pm pst/10pm est. As always 10 min rule applies, must have icq to bid, I will not answer pms. Please make arrangements to pick up within 24 hours of auction ending. If you are not sure of any items or what they look at I posted a pic of my house location, everything there is on display, please come and take a look for yourself. House is South East of umbra city. Thanks for your business, and good luck bidding :).
1. a playful bottlenose Dolphin Unaware of Any Danger (reserve 500m)

2. a statue of Moby-Stella (reserve 500m)

3. Pat The dolphin (reserve 350m)

4. Lonely Dolphin (reserve 500m)

5. A Branch with the words "a woodsman's Rights" Carved Into It 50m panoramix

6. The end of experiment failure, Remain of Graham (reserve 50m)

7. Replica of the Charred, Smoldering Armor of the Burning Baron, One of the six knights of Mondain (reserve 50m)

8. An Astral Sunburst Caused by a Celestial Phenomenon (reserve 150m)

9. Bottles of Bubbling Supernatant Recovered from Solen Hives (Reserve 75m)

10. Snake in the Grass (Reserve 75m)

11. A Sliver of the Life of Eliad 50m archnight

12. Angry Essence Spirit of Dawn, A once Loved but Now Forgotten Queen (reserve 50m)

13. The Remaining Essence of Darkness Bottled Up As A reminder (Reserve 75m)

14. Glowing Xorinite Crystal (Reserve 75m)

15. A Shattered Draconic Residue Fragment Used to Fabricate the Life Essence of a Dragonlord (reserve 100m)

16. A tapestry Depicting A Daring Rescue (reserve 100m)

17. Enormous totem Dedicated to the Daemon of War (reserve 400m)

18. Still Beating Heart of the daemon of passion who sought to debauch the Dryads of Britannia (reserve 500m)

19. Shattered Statue of a Goddess from beyond the stars (reserve 100m)

20. A robe embroidered with an obelisk being shattered (reserve 100m)

21. The golden Goose (reserve 100m)

22. Spyglass of Despair - Peering Through shows a vision of a crumbling britannia (reserve 100m)

23. Balhae Happy Seollal New Year ! 50m Archnight

24. Bottles of johnny runners finest boot lager (reserve 50m)

25. A unicorn horn carved into a razor sharp kryss by the juka (reserve 100m)

26. Plate legs bearing the iron serpent of the mysterium fidei, Engraved "VitaMutatur Non Tollitur" 100m Cupid

27. The anchor from the ship that got away 50m Mr Uber

28. A Depleted Ancient Dragon Summoner (reserve 100m)

29. Shards of the crystals of vas por grav, shattered in a time paradox (reserve 100m)

30. Scales from an ancient blue weld (reserve 100m)

31. Throne of Darkness (reserve 250m)

32. A void touched Weapon Laina 50m

33. Lord billy, sergeant - the knights crux ansata (sash) 100m longtooths

34. I tried to fight in the atlantic 2v2 tournament (sash) 50m longtooth

35. Bloodstained tunic 100m Longtooth

36. An Enchanted flask filled with vampire blood (reserve 300m)

my_house.png

Last edited:

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
26 reserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry pal, can i remove my bid?
its early enough that Ill let it slide, but that's not proper auction etiquette. Just wait till the end like other ppl, that way u never placed a bid if you find it cheaper from one of the bot boys lmao.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
its early enough that Ill let it slide, but that's not proper auction etiquette. Just wait till the end like other ppl, that way u never placed a bid if you find it cheaper from one of the bot boys lmao.
Iam Not 100% Sure what all of that means but i can Tell you that i Had one before and wanted to get a second. Sadly i needed to Change my Plans.

I know that renoving bids is Not the nice way. Thats why i asked if thats OK and Not Just did IT.