• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares Raffle Drawing Event

A

AND3R

Grats Nabin for winning! "1 dollar Bob!" Actuall retail price is... Priceless!

&

Grats Manti for an awesome raffle!

P

PoCove

Yes Congratz Nabin ...

Now I did buy book 005 if that counts ... I have just bought a new computer , have no Icq set up .. a Pm will be good

Thanks ...PoCove

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Congratz Nabin ...

Now I did buy book 005 if that counts ... I have just bought a new computer , have no Icq set up .. a Pm will be good

Thanks ...PoCove
That should be good for the second place prize. Congrats PoCove!

As for the 3rd and 4th place prizes.... looks like, at this time there will be none.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thansk guys! This was fun! I guess we have Manticore to thank for the House Raffle in Magnicia :) Great job Everyone.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Congratz Nabin ...

Thanks ...PoCove
Hi PoCove, if you can PM or icq me with the passcode so I can verify the book.

P

PoCove

Manti... For some reason my Icq will not load .I may have to do this by pm ..sorry bout that ...

PoCove