• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares on Atlantic

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Accepting offers on some rares on Atlantic. Some are from the last run i made at selling these and buyers pulled out after the revert and some are new. I will accept offers over the next few days and upon any offer i am comfortable with i will accept payment on Atl or Great Lakes. Will accept offers on these till i move these with some other items to Raresfest. AS again i will post any offer i accept with the winning bid so this can be used as a future reference. As of Saturday i will be away for Christmas and be back Dec 26. I'll update any bids upon offers upon returning and give notice for any B/O met (first b/o sent is first person i deal with). I'll reply to any PM's or ICQ''s once i get back and for good measure i'll go ahead and set a b/o on each item. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a joyful holiday.

1. Blood -Soaked Chains of the Cursed Khaldun - B/O 325 Mil (B/O met by Nails Warstein)
2. Pirate Eye Patch (gives off the fel/tram moonstone saying when dbl clicked) - B/O 150 Mil
(100 Mil offer on Eye Patch by Lineman)
3. An Earthen Jug Filled With Zombie Juice - B/O 350 Mil (200 Mil offer by Angel Dust)
4. I Kept My Head Playing Mesanna Roulette (Atl) - B/O 150 Mil (Sold to Alexander 100 Mil)
5. A Sash Stained With Blood - B/O 175 Mil

multirares.JPG

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
1. Blood -Soaked Chains of the Cursed Khaldun - B/O 325 Mil I will do buy out, thank you

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dregg, i thought you already sold that head. I saw you advertising in general chat on Atlantic. Sorry for not PMing you to find out for sure. I got ahold of some gold, so if you still would like to sell it for 100mil, I have it. Sorry for the confusion.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yes thank you, and I will for sure.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dregg, i thought you already sold that head. I saw you advertising in general chat on Atlantic. Sorry for not PMing you to find out for sure. I got ahold of some gold, so if you still would like to sell it for 100mil, I have it. Sorry for the confusion.

I tried selling but everyone was telling me they wanted to wait to see if there was going to be anymore problems with Atl. I will honor your bid since so just ICQ me and give me a time to meet up with you.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Due to a family emergency my trip was prolonged a few extra days. I will refresh this list and update offers tonight and I will stop accepting offers at 8pm EST Jan 1, 2013.