• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rares Lot number 3, Atlantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lot number 3

1. Bids will ONLY be accepted in the thread, by PM or by e-mail to [email protected] No exceptions.
2. If a broker is used on any item, it will be a broker chosen and agreed upon by both parties. Buyer will pay ALL brokerage fees. No exceptions.
3. If the item is over 100 Mil and a broker is not used I will place runes for sale at 100 Mil each and item will be traded in window once item is paid for
4. Buyer is responsible for Transfer to their Shard.
5. All high bids will have names of bidders listed. NO private bids.
If you do not agree to ALL of the above, please do not bid on any items. There are buyouts on the items. The buyouts are non-negotiable and I have no interest in trades. Yes, the buyouts are high. Gold only please. All of the auctions will end October 1st unless otherwise noted. Delivery and pickup will need to be set up at close of auction. I will have more items being listed daily. I will also have a vendor set up at my house with some of the lower end rares. Runes will be dropped at all major banks. Happy bidding!

1. You Survived The Luna Great Lakes Revert 2009 (Shirt) (~60) Great Lakes Season 7 (buyout is 50 mil)
2. Happy Halloween Atlantic 2009 (~80) Atlantic Season 8 (buyout is 50 mil)
3. Happy Halloween Atlantic 2009 (~80) Atlantic Season 8 (buyout is 50 mil)
4. I Survived The St. Paddy's Drunken Knife Throwing Contest (Hat) (<50) Pacific Season 8 (Buyout is 30 mil)
5. Halloween 2009 (~5) Chesapeake Season 7 (X2) (buyout on each is 50 mil)
6&7. Reindeer Booties (Red & Green) (VR) Origin Stag Event (buyout each is 125 mil)
8. I've Been Nice This Year (Shirt) (UR) Origin Stag Event (buyout is 250 mil)
9. I Was Naughty This Year! (Shirt) (UR) Origin Stag Event (buyout is 250 mil)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.