[Selling] rares for sale

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
V

VoNMuCK

just returned and i need some cash and was wondering if anybodys interested in a few items i have stashed away

1x deed to a Large house with patio (not the mini deed but a real deed)

1x deed to a guild stone

1x long sword (practice weapon)

1x 6k diamonds necklace (plus various other jewels)

1x personal bless deed for fun (thats whats its called ;)

14x whispering roses

about 30 AoS roses and various robes/sandles/boots/aprons

1x contract of employment (old school one)

6x golden mark scrolls

1x mini deed - stone keep (plus a few other mini deeds)

deamon bone armour and a set of ranger armour

about 30 black slayer bows

rope piles(facing either way)

various vet rewards and doom artifacts (leggings of bane etc)
and some other stuff which im not sure is rare or not (scroll of kronus- ancient markings- arbaxis ) magic flute/hangover cure/moonfire brew/horn of retreat/arrow shafts/blackmoor etc etc

icq 3083815
*edit- correct icq now *

p.s wondering if a Vanquishing longsword is rare? (its got faster casting on it so its not one of the old ones but its title is vanquishing)

K

Katlene

im interested in the aos clothes and also the whispering roses.
ive added you to icq.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

I ICQ'd you so whne you get the chance could you reply back? Thanks =)

V

VoNMuCK

thanks moonbeam and Katlene for the msgs
but it appears i havnt got them :(

can u add me again

*edit* im a tool, i just realised i substitued a 8 for a 0..... some poor person is wondering wtf and im not getting added... hehe woops

F

Fink

The Vanquishing longsword is from invasion spawn (and particularly good against them). They were fairly common for a while but the recent spring cleaning turn-in may've reduced the number of them in circulation a bit.

You might want to hold onto it in case it's good against the next invasion, or until the value goes up.

PM me with the vet rewards details, I'm in the market.

:spider: