• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rares Collection for Sale, Taking Offers

• Thread starter Gunga_Din
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gunga_Din

Taking offers, ICQ 70507976 or PM. NOT AN AUCTION. If your offer is good, u might get the item. NO promises. NO, i'm not quitting the game.

Most pics of the items are on uorares.com

Checkers Red/White Set (Facing W/E)
Chessmen White/Black Set (Facing W/E)
Cards (2 Hands + free deck) (W/E)
Single Malt Whiskey (Season 3 Legends [14])
Tray (E)
2 Skull Mugs (All handles on L side)
2x Singing Balls
Golden Brew Tavern Pumpking Wine Halloween Special
Explosive Fire Ant Liquor
Sapewin Specialty Wine
Spiced Wintermoor Wine
Yew Wine
Kettle
Garlic (3 bulbs together)
2x Wood Curls
Birds of Britannia (Square open book)
Classic Tales of Vesper (Square open book) (Both books are rares server births)
Brush ( Horse brush no handle)
Royal Guard Investigator Cloak +20 Stealth (not replica)
Hanging Studded Sleeves (Durability 45/45) (Cannot wear) (Face E, hang on west wall)
Full Phoenix Armor Set (With Nose Helm)

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Royal Guard Investigator Cloak +20 Stealth (not replica) -100 mils if its on Atlantics

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm interested in a number of your items, but really see no point in making offers if i dont know what shard they are on... or how you would go about getting them to the shards that people want them on

G

Gunga_Din

Most likely Atlantic will be the central distribution center :)

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bought 3 items. great communication and smooth trAnsaction. a pleasure, thank, Stryder

P

PoCove

I would like some items but witout any bidding I am not sure what to start with .. Or is this a pm only ...

L

Lothar of Malas Univ

Any chance you cold post expected prices please? Also, shard is need to know info. Thanks!

D

DVI

pretty sure he moved them all to origin to take advantage of the high population base in hopes of increasing sales.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trust Gunga, he's a trusted Rares Collector and it is quite a surprise that he is making his rares available to everyone. Take advantage of this people!

G

Gunga_Din

List Cleaned Up. Sorry about missing some PM's, stratics going in and out is effecting some offers.