• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Vanilla & Rare Bonsai - How Rare Are We Talking??

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've been doing the naturalist quest for years and even more so since the new vanilla plants came out (boy I've really, really wanted rare colored vanillas!!) And, out of the hundreds of rare quest seeds i've acquired since the patch that released vanilla plants, I have managed to snag exactly 1 vanilla seed!
HOWEVER -- I noticed recently that on Atlantic they actually do get rare colored vanilla seeds reasonably often. (I've also seen the rare colored bonsai seeds for sale there - are these also obtainable via the naturalist quest? I've never gotten a rare colored bonsai - ever, ever.) I begin to wonder if there is a differance between shards in what the quest givers drop...
If that's so, could the quest givers on Europa please have those included as possible seed drops? If there's not supposed to be any differances, could someone please double-check there's not some glitch on Europa?

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend