• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare parrots

K

Kerrik

I've been seeing an awful lot of the rare colored ones popping up for sale on GL in the last week and was wondering what these are going for on other shards.

Folks are vendoring them for 3-4mil, seem right?

I

imported_Cysphruo

There was a dupe for them along with stone ankhs and fountains.

G

Was? I really have seen little indication that the Ankh dupe has been fixed. I just may have been too depressed to look though.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

There was a dupe for them along with stone ankhs and fountains.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless I am missing something, the parrot would have to be on a perch to have been duped as the ankh's were. And you would have to really trust someone to buy a parrot on a perch for millions of gold. (as you have no idea what the bird looks like till placed.)

K

Kerrik

I'm always skeptical whenever I see something "new" cropping up.

I've had my eye out for one of those for quite some time, simply out of window-shopping value. But to go from 0 to over 10, 6 on one vendor alone, in the span of a week sets off alarm bells.

And yes, these were un-placed birds. Guess I'll sit and watch some more.

dupe = value (0) to me, doesn't matter what it is.