• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare Hair Dye !! Catskills

S

Sinful_dude

I have an item from what i have been told is one of a kind. It is a combo between a normal bottle of hair dye, and a bottle of bleech.
So the lable is:

Hair Dye
Blessed
uses remaining 10

If i knew how to post a pic i would
If anyone is interested please PM me with offers .

or at least what it's worth
thx

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm as I know, it´s not one of a kind, since I got a bottle at home too.
I´m not sure if the quest is still active, but in britain, behind the west bank, there was an npc (an artist I think) who gave you a quest.
As reward you got that bleach named hairdye.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the quest first came out there was a bug that called it hair dye (due to graphics) but since the 2nd day of the quest being live they are properly named as "bleach"
So its kind old an kinda rare depending on how many people done the quest and still have the bottle from the first day. I did have 5 from doing it on every toon but used or lost them, even think i posted about it a few years back as just found a pic on photoshop of a bottle lol!