• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet !!!!(RARE Greater Dragon)!!!!

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
impressive Greater Dragon
Better Stats than most Frost Dragons
Taking Offers :)
Located on Atlantic
Rare.png

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
impressive Greater Dragon
Better Stats than most Frost Dragons
Taking Offers :)
Located on Atlantic
View attachment 95445
Lord Frodo: Look again I am sure you have not seen too many GDs with these--
HPS 1000 (great dragon breath)
Resists : Perfect!
Wres, tactics, Resist spells, Parry : Awesome to put it mildly.
Only thing its missing is regen mana and regen hps and Str of 700, that we have on trained pets. But it is still an awesome beast!
I disagree this is an unusually good GD!

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
600 strength? Eh sorry man but hit points that high is over rated. I have 4 slot dragons with 825 strength that I can add hps to 800 plus make max resists that will out perform that guy. Be nice as a novelty pet I suppose....

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do get everyone's response the thing is it is rare 1k hp let alone to have extremely well rounded stats and skills and yes novelty pet also is a great tank can be used regularly as needed and have the only 1k hp greater on the field

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do get everyone's response the thing is it is rare 1k hp let alone to have extremely well rounded stats and skills and yes novelty pet also is a great tank can be used regularly as needed and have the only 1k hp greater on the field
Not trying be be negitive bud but with the pet revamp to be honest greaters even as novel as yours have kind of fallen to the wayside. For example I can buy a mediocre pp ww for 50 mil slap 700 hps all 120's in scrolls and bump 4 of the 5 resists to 80 leaving the others in the 50s and 60s. Put ai and chiv on it and it will do 200-210 ais constantly. Add hp regen and consume damage and many pets don't even need vetting.

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get that "Sir" all im saying is thing Greater Dragon IS RARE because of the HP it IS ForSale I have tougher dragons rating 4.5 used to have a
4.7 the where bad to the bone I also have a pp ww with AI bad to the bone..... its not a greater Dragon tho sooooo.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yep those are nice skill do they have 1k hp ??
No but they both have over 600 str and over 900 HP and as I said in my first post is that your GD had 1000 HP and that is nice but does that make it
"!!!!(RARE Greater Dragon)!!!!
like you are trying to make other people believe, unique yes but the rest of it is perty much standard when it comes to keepers for GDs

ADDED Even with only 900 HP your GD IMHO would still be a keeper.

Last edited:

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol ok go tame a 1k Greater and post it here then we can say its not rare you know what anyone with a 1k hp greater post it here lets see how many there are out there since mine IS NOT RARE lets see all the 1000hp greaters
so to put it in perspective not saying this GD is a Blaze CU but if it was a Blaze CU doesn't make it rare because I can tame a white one with the same stats … lol it is a RARE Tame regardless of being able to tame one with 996 hp or 997 hp or even 999 hp STILL IS NOT 1000HP therefore it IS RARE<<<<

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are RIGHT that is the most RARE PET in all of UO I hope you get a starting bid of 10P for for your GD.

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are RIGHT that is the most RARE PET in all of UO I hope you get a starting bid of 10P for for your GD.
first off "Frodo" get off my post, I never said its the most rare pet in all of UO get that straight right now, you came in here bombarding my post as if you see a 1000hp GD everyday YOU DONT.
I put this post up not looking for more then 25mil for such a crazy find but instead you act as if im in here trying to take YOUR GOLD lol nope just sharing something pretty cool in my eyes as a DRAGON TAMER i know you don't see this kind of thing every day im sorry I put a post up to HOPEFULLY make some gold in this game like you know.... everyone here now lets get another thing straight I didn't come bombard your post, YOU came and bombarded mine... have a good day SIR.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put this post up not looking for more then 25mil for such a crazy find
Must not be that rare then... about an hour before you posted this there was someone on atlantic asking for 50 mil for a 1000 hp dragon... oddly with same exact stats as this one.... and the same resits too....... I wish you luck but don't be too upset if you do not get any takers... I really do hope you do.